Mafia DA:I Mafia

why didnt it seem this long last time ? oh maybe cause it was an hour earlier

- - - Post Merge - - -

as annoying as i find him i hope TheAhPo is ok, tornados no joke !

Justice told me their internet was out on skype so this night might be longer. : |

Also if I die, distrust the people with dark candy.

Justice told me their internet was out on skype so this night might be longer. : |

Also if I die, distrust the people with dark candy.

Are you speaking of the garlic giraffe LaBelle?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Legit why though?

Sorry, was looking through some of Capella's meta.

I posted a reason why I suspect Fleur might be up to something but it's just a small thing I felt unsettled about. Only new read I have on her was her immediate post when Trojan was lynched but lack of posting since. We're all busy, yeah, but I don't get why she doesn't have more developed reads to share. Anyways, the post I was talking about:

It's still a gut level thing with LaBelle. But she's always town. Always. Part of the gut feeling comes from her ease of jumping on the EnderWiggin wagon and possibly starting the Daniel wagon because you and I in particular had put a lot of criticism on him and made him a logical suspicion target, somebody you can aggressively take a stance on and thus not appear hesitant.

I was talking to AhPo in this post, when I said 'you'. For context.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, was looking through some of Capella's meta.

Which still left me in the dark, btw. She's been both quiet and not quiet as scum. Quiet in XCOM and Sins, not quiet in On the Run and Partners. I'm prompted to believe she's lazy and don't want people to take my words against her throughout the game and get a lynch on her and have her turn out to be town. She hasn't contributed anything, so new reads on new posts should be what drives a lynch - same can kind of be said for Pusheen, although I'm definitely seeing 'new player who feels meek and just follows the popular vote or what a certain person votes'.

gonna get ready to settle down for the night while this thread closes and illl be back to see what happened hopefully im not dead.

Also justice skyped me a while ago saying their internet was out (assuming on a phone) so I don't know if the post will come in time?

- - - Post Merge - - -

nm I already said that lol

Day Three

I have no intrernet, and I'm using my phone's data, so check back later for rolepms and crap.

Blackwall, aka Dad the Seraph Knight died.

Day Three ends on November 20th, 9PM PST. You have 48 hours to vote.

RIP daddy, now I guess we have to look back on why he was killed too.

So we need to find someone who both killed Tom and Dad hm...

In case yall want to know what a Seraph Knight is: I was a PR that made a certain person immune to night kills and lynches so long as I was alive. Anyways, I'm out. I have no peace in my heart.

A3nGcUp.gif

Last edited:
Poopscicle, dad died.

I may go back and investigate myself but my brain hurts, I feel like throwing up and its raining like crazy.

Back