Auction (┛◉Д◉)┛彡|| Ardrey's Art Auction | HB: 12k BTB [PICK UP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okkay thanks :D
Is there a chance you can change ending time? Because it's like 5 am here at that moment o_O ~
~really wanting you're art c:

Sorry, I don't think I can change it again :( I've already changed it once and I don't want to confuse people ^^; I wouldn't worry though, it seems like you've secured it xD

Sorry, I don't think I can change it again :( I've already changed it once and I don't want to confuse people ^^; I wouldn't worry though, it seems like you've secured it xD

Okkay, but i keep thinking someone is waiting for the last minute to do a bid o_O
~uhh, you're art is so beautiful o_O

Last edited:
Okkay, but i keep thinking someone is waiting for the last minute to do a bid o_O
~uhh, you're art is so beautiful o_O

you might ask a person in a different time zone to bid for you, just tell them the max amount of bells you can spend c:

*laughs quietly in a dark corner of how i managed to snipe the last two auctions*

good luck to everyone~~

I would LOVE to bid... but, I don't have enough bells. D: Unless I get some miracle anyway... XD Good luck, though you don't need it ardrey since pretty much everyone loves your stuff.

*laughs quietly in a dark corner of how i managed to snipe the last two auctions*

good luck to everyone~~

No! don't say that! D:
You scare me! :c
~please, if you love me? :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

you might ask a person in a different time zone to bid for you, just tell them the max amount of bells you can spend c:

Thank you to say that! I'll do that! :D

Dang so close xD
Was about to click post when it turned 12 ; ^;

Last edited:
XD ah yeah the last few seconds is anxiety packed! hopefully nele got it!
(psst: edit, nele had asked me to bid for her since she'd be studying, hope that's okay)

Last edited:
^ ee no idea how that works! i wouldve thought it'd be last to bid on due time, but, it is your auction so what you say goes~
I was bidding on Nele's behalf, though! I sit back and admire coz no tbt ahaa

Yes I think that would make sense. Highest bid at 11:59 wins but minimum increase must be 100, which means gnoixiam won since Gracelia's bid was not 100 above gnoixiam's O:

Well this was fun ^^ I didn't think people would actually try to snipe :'D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back