• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Auction (┛◉Д◉)┛彡|| Ardrey's Art Auction | HB: 12k BTB [PICK UP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okkay thanks :D
Is there a chance you can change ending time? Because it's like 5 am here at that moment o_O ~
~really wanting you're art c:

Sorry, I don't think I can change it again :( I've already changed it once and I don't want to confuse people ^^; I wouldn't worry though, it seems like you've secured it xD

Sorry, I don't think I can change it again :( I've already changed it once and I don't want to confuse people ^^; I wouldn't worry though, it seems like you've secured it xD

Okkay, but i keep thinking someone is waiting for the last minute to do a bid o_O
~uhh, you're art is so beautiful o_O

Last edited:
Okkay, but i keep thinking someone is waiting for the last minute to do a bid o_O
~uhh, you're art is so beautiful o_O

you might ask a person in a different time zone to bid for you, just tell them the max amount of bells you can spend c:

*laughs quietly in a dark corner of how i managed to snipe the last two auctions*

good luck to everyone~~

I would LOVE to bid... but, I don't have enough bells. D: Unless I get some miracle anyway... XD Good luck, though you don't need it ardrey since pretty much everyone loves your stuff.

*laughs quietly in a dark corner of how i managed to snipe the last two auctions*

good luck to everyone~~

No! don't say that! D:
You scare me! :c
~please, if you love me? :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

you might ask a person in a different time zone to bid for you, just tell them the max amount of bells you can spend c:

Thank you to say that! I'll do that! :D

Dang so close xD
Was about to click post when it turned 12 ; ^;

Last edited:
XD ah yeah the last few seconds is anxiety packed! hopefully nele got it!
(psst: edit, nele had asked me to bid for her since she'd be studying, hope that's okay)

Last edited:
^ ee no idea how that works! i wouldve thought it'd be last to bid on due time, but, it is your auction so what you say goes~
I was bidding on Nele's behalf, though! I sit back and admire coz no tbt ahaa

Yes I think that would make sense. Highest bid at 11:59 wins but minimum increase must be 100, which means gnoixiam won since Gracelia's bid was not 100 above gnoixiam's O:

Well this was fun ^^ I didn't think people would actually try to snipe :'D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back