• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling tips

JadaLynn

Bells
Hey everyone, I'm trying to create a cycle town but I need some tips.
Somehow I miss the days people decide to leave.
Can anyone give me tips please? :) I'm sure others are wondering as well.

If you want to move someone out and you have already be-friended them, create a new character, talk to the villager once, dont talk to the for a week! (you have to play for 7 days (just load game and walk around and repeat)) and they should move out; no questions asked!

For my cycle town, I use this guide as a reference. I've also just heard of this method today and I have yet to try but it apparently works really well if you don't mind giant gaps between time travels. You TT a year from the day after someone moved out, load up the game and immediately save/quit, then TT another year, save/quit, then TT five days from the day you left off on, someone will be in boxes.

Hope you find these helpful and good luck with your cycling! [:

Back