• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway [Cycling] Out: *tba*

ok that's fine! are you still looking for the newsprint helmet off your wl?

Gate's open. I won't be around so just grab her. The wishlist is current but tips aren't necessary! Really =)

I'm so sorry, can you do now? ^^ I may have to collect him on my other town if that's okay ^^ as I have no room ;-; <3 The FC is: 4055-4454-5586 ^-^ Thank you so much :D

COLTON is in boxes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Other residents at the moment are Prince, Sheldon, Pietro, Sylvia, Tiffany, Bubbles, Rocket, Lily...

Hey Hun! Happy cycling today :) I may slightly lurk for lily. I need to find zucker a home. You wanna put him in your cycle town?

Hey Hun! Happy cycling today :) I may slightly lurk for lily. I need to find zucker a home. You wanna put him in your cycle town?

I do!! My younger daughter wants him to replace Julian. I will reserve Lily for you if you want. Or my poor Bluebear that I'm going to boot out to build a bridge...

Awe!!!! I can hold Bluebear for you too if you need me to! That sounds great :) I can box him up right now!

Back