• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway [Cycling] Out: *tba*

Annalise found a home. =) I'll get back to speed cycling from the cycle town when I've plotted Beau.

Walker is in boxes and freeeeee. He's nice looking so I thought I'd give him a shot. I'll update the list.

Bob is in boxes and freeeeeeee with dreamy proof.

And lets all have a moment of silence for the accidentally voided Erik...

lurking for chief if thats ok :) hes tier one and since you said you might trade tier ones i have marshal, ankha, or merengue if you are interested

lurking for chief if thats ok :) hes tier one and since you said you might trade tier ones i have marshal, ankha, or merengue if you are interested

Feel free to lurk. I usually do wishlist trades...or think of something random on the spot. =)

He is. I'm feeling guilty for chasing off blood for no dreamy proof. She appears to be gone though. =(

Well, you asked him for dreamie proof in a respectful manner. I don't think that really counts as "chasing them off".
I shouldn't ask for dreamie proof. I have no patience whatsoever. =P It just rubs me wrong when someone sells a freebie villager so I want them to go to people who actually want them...

- - - Post Merge - - -

is bob still available?

I vmed you btw. Gate's open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess I'll go weed while waiting for this purple kitty to find a home...

Back