• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Cycling in Light [BOXED: PUDDLES] [NEW: HUGH]

Thanks everyone! You'll all be notified when the villager is in boxes. Please let me know or send me a PM if you find them before me!

And...a quick bump for Tia! :D

Can I please lurk for Tia? (I'm thrilled. I might actually be able to get her this time!)
Also if you have any fruit that isn't an orange or a pear, can I pick it?

Can I please lurk for Tia? (I'm thrilled. I might actually be able to get her this time!)
Also if you have any fruit that isn't an orange or a pear, can I pick it?

Hi laddiee, I actually have Tia in boxes currently. :) Please let me know when you're available for pickup. I'll VM you as well.

As far as fruit goes, I'm actually unsure what I have growing in my town right now, I doubt that I've planted any fruit trees, but I'll have a look at what I have.

May I lurk for Caroline the normal squirrel please? Ive been trying to find her for awhile and no luck so far!! If she shows up in your town and you get her in boxes for me I am willing to pay 50 tbt for her :D Also you said you have some villager pics, do you happen to have Cally the squirrel's picture by any chance? If you have the picture on you now, could you vm me?

Hi Laddiee! I have you added on the FC listed under your Avatar, make sure you add my cycling 3DS which is 5086.1981.1810 and come pick up Tia! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I lurk for Caroline the normal squirrel please? Ive been trying to find her for awhile and no luck so far!! If she shows up in your town and you get her in boxes for me I am willing to pay 50 tbt for her :D Also you said you have some villager pics, do you happen to have Cally the squirrel's picture by any chance? If you have the picture on you now, could you vm me?

I have every villager picture, but doubles of only a few atm. :\ It doesn't seem like I have Cally's sorry!

Headed over! Sorry. I've been watching videos about the new AC coming out. @_@;

may i lurk for savannah and marshal please? been trying to look for them. im willing to pay 500k for or up to 100 tbt for savanah or 15m or up to 200 tbt for marshal. really want them but no luck

Last edited:
Thank you so so so so much ; ^;
Also I recommend posting one more time. You'll be at 1000 post! ^ ^

1000th post yay! Thanks, Laddiee.

GROUCHO was voided due to lack of interest. :(

AL has moved in!

QUILLSON is moving out...I will be quick to void him unfortunately.

- - - Post Merge - - -

TOM has moved in^^ I love that guy

PECAN the squirrel is in boxes.

SKYE has been recruited from the campsite.

PORTIA has moved in!

AL is in boxes and will be voided soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

GRAHAM is in boxes

Can I lurk for Diana, Beau and Shep please? I THINK I'm mostly clear on the whole lurking thing, I'm new to forums, so I hope I'm doing this right..

I love this thread.
Thanks for cycling !
Here's a bump
TRIFORCE-bump.jpg
Btw.. If you have Stitches or Diana in boxes please let me know​

Last edited:
Back