• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Cycling in Light [BOXED: PUDDLES] [NEW: HUGH]

Awesome, I'm heading to the train station now. Feel free to grab a picnic basket or pics when you get here, then we can go to his house!

Oh nonono, you keep your item :3 my house is all set up, that is super sweet of you though

Marshal has been adopted.

Tom is in boxes! I have notified his lurker and they have until 3:40pm EDT to reply here.

ELISE has moved in^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

ugh man just as my computer boots up marshal is gone. oh well.

Ahhh I'm so sorry! I sent you a few VMs but you hadn't replied. I should have waited a bit longer, :\ Let me know if I can help you out with another Marshal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you. i've contacted another marshal seller but we'll see

Just let me know! :)

I am now only lurking for Blaire! Managed to get Caroline!! Thank you for letting me lurk and please update the info when you get the chance. Have a lovely day <33

I got Blaire & Ricky, my last 2 dreamies, to move to my town!!! You may take me off your lurking list! You help so many people get their dreamies, keep up the good work! Thank you for letting me lurk in your cycling thread! <333333

Is anyone lurking for Elise? I've been looking for her forever and would like to lurk if it's okay.

Back