Cycling Cycling in Light [BOXED: PUDDLES] [NEW: HUGH]

Added and ready! Is there anything I can bring for you??

Opening gates. :) I'm pretty set in game, so just come by when you're ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And thank you for your offer^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chevre has been adopted. :)

MUFFY has moved in^^

FELICITY is in boxes and her lurkers have been notified. :) Whoever messages me back first can have her.

DORA the mouse has moved in^^

Awesome! I'm a little confused on the payment method though...so there isn't a set price? :eek:

Awesome! I'm a little confused on the payment method though...so there isn't a set price? :eek:

That's right! It's more of a donation system. I don't require anything for my villagers, I just want to help people. :) My gates are open now, so come by when you're ready^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Felicity has been adopted. :)

MUFFY is currently in boxes. I have VMed her lurker but I'm unsure on whether she has gotten her yet or not.

BLANCHE has moved in^^

Has someone taken Muffy yet? I could take her with a 1mil tip if I could come get her in half an hour?

Muffy has been adopted. :)

BLANCHE is in boxes. I'm going to sleep soonish, so I may wait until tomorrow to adopt her out.

Taking Blanche is SO tempting! I got Whitney as a starter villager and her housing is perfect, so I decided to keep her. However, I've ALWAYS wanted Blanche :( I don't like having more than 1 snooty though. what to dooo, what to dooo...

Alright, I'll take her. I'll either keep Whitney as well or give her to someone else who'll enjoy her more.

Can I has Blanche please?! ^.^

Taking Blanche is SO tempting! I got Whitney as a starter villager and her housing is perfect, so I decided to keep her. However, I've ALWAYS wanted Blanche :( I don't like having more than 1 snooty though. what to dooo, what to dooo...

Alright, I'll take her. I'll either keep Whitney as well or give her to someone else who'll enjoy her more.

Can I has Blanche please?! ^.^

Blanche has been adopted. :)

GOOSE has moved in

ROCKET has moved in^^

DORA is in boxes. I may void her due to lack of interest. :\

- - - Post Merge - - -

BAABARA has moved in^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

KLAUS is in boxes and I'm VMing the lurker now. I will be holding him until tomorrow because it's pretty late here!

I just adopted out Felicity earlier this afternoon, so I'm not sure when the next time she'll pop up will be! I'll let you know though. :)

Thank you! I'm hoping to surprise my friend with the news that her dreamie is up for grabs. Hopefully she doesn't see this haha:)

GOOSE is in boxes!

ELOISE has moved in. Nothing for her when she moves, please. :)

Hey sunkyung, I'd like Eloise if she pings while I'm online, but I'm not sure I understand the 'nothing for her when she moves, please' part. Are you refusing to be paid for her?

Back