• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Cycling in Light [BOXED: PUDDLES] [NEW: HUGH]

Added and ready! Is there anything I can bring for you??

Opening gates. :) I'm pretty set in game, so just come by when you're ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And thank you for your offer^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chevre has been adopted. :)

MUFFY has moved in^^

FELICITY is in boxes and her lurkers have been notified. :) Whoever messages me back first can have her.

DORA the mouse has moved in^^

Awesome! I'm a little confused on the payment method though...so there isn't a set price? :eek:

Awesome! I'm a little confused on the payment method though...so there isn't a set price? :eek:

That's right! It's more of a donation system. I don't require anything for my villagers, I just want to help people. :) My gates are open now, so come by when you're ready^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Felicity has been adopted. :)

MUFFY is currently in boxes. I have VMed her lurker but I'm unsure on whether she has gotten her yet or not.

BLANCHE has moved in^^

Has someone taken Muffy yet? I could take her with a 1mil tip if I could come get her in half an hour?

Muffy has been adopted. :)

BLANCHE is in boxes. I'm going to sleep soonish, so I may wait until tomorrow to adopt her out.

Taking Blanche is SO tempting! I got Whitney as a starter villager and her housing is perfect, so I decided to keep her. However, I've ALWAYS wanted Blanche :( I don't like having more than 1 snooty though. what to dooo, what to dooo...

Alright, I'll take her. I'll either keep Whitney as well or give her to someone else who'll enjoy her more.

Can I has Blanche please?! ^.^

Taking Blanche is SO tempting! I got Whitney as a starter villager and her housing is perfect, so I decided to keep her. However, I've ALWAYS wanted Blanche :( I don't like having more than 1 snooty though. what to dooo, what to dooo...

Alright, I'll take her. I'll either keep Whitney as well or give her to someone else who'll enjoy her more.

Can I has Blanche please?! ^.^

Blanche has been adopted. :)

GOOSE has moved in

ROCKET has moved in^^

DORA is in boxes. I may void her due to lack of interest. :\

- - - Post Merge - - -

BAABARA has moved in^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

KLAUS is in boxes and I'm VMing the lurker now. I will be holding him until tomorrow because it's pretty late here!

I just adopted out Felicity earlier this afternoon, so I'm not sure when the next time she'll pop up will be! I'll let you know though. :)

Thank you! I'm hoping to surprise my friend with the news that her dreamie is up for grabs. Hopefully she doesn't see this haha:)

GOOSE is in boxes!

ELOISE has moved in. Nothing for her when she moves, please. :)

Hey sunkyung, I'd like Eloise if she pings while I'm online, but I'm not sure I understand the 'nothing for her when she moves, please' part. Are you refusing to be paid for her?

Back