• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

cycling a new town! HELP!

adorablughhh

Bells
i took a 6 month hiatus from acnl and lol i guess im back to being a noob :(
xD but yeaa, i have 2 SD game cards..
and i have just started a new town to cycle,,
i have reached 9 villagers and no one seems to be pinging me in 20 days of forward tt???
i have not completed the development permit tho >< must i first??

So you're trying to get your villagers to ping to move?It's been a while since I stated a town but from what I remember you definitely need to have nine villagers and to have finished the tutorial dialogue with those villagers.

Pretty sure you need that development permit for the game to progress.

Unless something changes with the update, the biggest things are: having at least nine villagers and finishing the tutorial dialogue with your villagers. I never had to have the development permit to get moving pings.

So you're trying to get your villagers to ping to move?It's been a while since I stated a town but from what I remember you definitely need to have nine villagers and to have finished the tutorial dialogue with those villagers.

Exactly. These are the only things you need :)

Back