Cycling Cycleton's Amiibo Card Cycle! Whitney is leaving!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wouldn't have happened to have gotten Vivian's Amiibo card lately have you?

You wouldn't have happened to have gotten Vivian's Amiibo card lately have you?
Nope. So sorry. I'll be able to get more Welcome Amiibo cards this Christmas. I'll update the thread in the meantime.

I'd love to adopt Kidd whenever he pings you! I have space for him and I'll gladly tip as well, I've been looking everywhere for him.

I'd love to adopt Kidd whenever he pings you! I have space for him and I'll gladly tip as well, I've been looking everywhere for him.
Since Kidd moved in naturally. You'll have him without wasting a space. It might not be today, I've got other orders to finished.

Chief is in boxes! Will PM Vickie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Two more slots are open.

Hi uh... Is anyone lurking for Rasher. I just came back to the treads after updating my game knowing that amiibo cards are a thing now it should be easy to get him I thought xP I hope he's free

Hi uh... Is anyone lurking for Rasher. I just came back to the treads after updating my game knowing that amiibo cards are a thing now it should be easy to get him I thought xP I hope he's free
I'll have him move when I let another one move in Via Amiibo Card.

Okay please send me a message when he's moving ^^ I'll try and stay active on the treads, no rush of course though for a rough guide would it be hours/days just so I'm not refreshing the page every 2 minutes xP

I'm crashing for the night but I'll be around all weekend so yeah just shoot me a PM or VM if/when Kidd pings to leave. Hope your thread gets lots of traffic bruh~

I'm crashing for the night but I'll be around all weekend so yeah just shoot me a PM or VM if/when Kidd pings to leave. Hope your thread gets lots of traffic bruh~
I don't know what you mean by "Traffic", but ok. I'll be signing off, but i'll leave this on all night.

I was wondering how long it might take to get Plucky. It's getting late where I live, so I'm wondering if I should wait to adopt her in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back