Cute nicknames?

Magica C! (My game is in Italian). It's cute and better than when they suggested "amicona"(it means something like big friend).. Lol that was terrible haha

most of my villagers call me cookie! vladimir calls me kid, and i think a couple others call me pal. c:

Julian wanted to call me "genius" which I thought was cool at first but it started sounding a bit... sarcastic? I'm sure Julian only has the purest intentions in his heart, luckily he picked up another nickname (my name) from another villager.

Julian did that to me too, and I liked it precisely because it came across as so sarcastic.

All of my villagers ended up calling me 'muscles' and 'Robo-G' at one point. Now they're slowly calling me G-Star :p

oh, i think at one point chester called me dr. a! it was really cute, and it was a nice nickname to have while chester was sick and i was trying my best to treat him.

I'm sure they have other nicknames for me but I can't remember them right now. They are all so sweet.

I played in Spanish for the longest time, and at one point during that, everyone called me Hadita which basically means "little fairy"

I played in Spanish for the longest time, and at one point during that, everyone called me Hadita which basically means "little fairy"
That's pretty sweet. I just figured the nicknames translate but I've never heard of that nickname in New leaf.

My mayor is named Petal (after my cat) and I think it's cute when my villagers call me "chickpea" or "sweet P" because I sometimes call my cat that!

I was called junebug by Knox (who's moved), princess by Freya (who's also moved), and L-bear by Stitches (who also moved D:). My favorite nicknames <3

I've been called June Bug by Kabuki, and the rest of my villagers call me Popstar, but I really want them to call me princess c:

Last edited:
Back