• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cristmas party

Brewsterboy

Bells
Hey It's almost christmas time and I'm going to be gone 4 cristmas so I'm having a early cristmas party. If you would like to join in leave your info

Name-Alek
Town-Nintendo
Fc-0044-0511-0752

Hope to see you there! :wintergyroid: :gyroidsmile: :gyroidmad: :gyroidwink: :gyroidtongue: :gyroidsurprised: :gyroidveryhappy: :gyroidgrin: :llama: :throwingrottenapples: :brrrr: :santagyroid: :gyroidpuke: :gyroidcircle: :gyroidsideways:

I'll join the party!!! I just need to know what day and time.
Also what kind of fun activities we are doing?

name: Skaterz
town: Tiribet
friend code: 3050-4314-6413

I added you!

Also if need to get a hold of me, PM me or post back here or contact me on aim, my screen name is in my profile here.

;)

Hey guys! Thank-you for joining in see the thing is I can't have my party till next week. I'm all booked up but maybe I can have a party today. Knightshot, maybe you can pm me some fun activities and heyberlin, you won't be able to come to my party at 8:00 pst that's like 10:00 at night. I'll add you all except for heyberlin cuz i already added her. :santagyroid:

Hey guys no party today. I had a bad day argueing with a teacher so my mom is looking for a punishment. I probaly won't have the party till next week i'll inform you on the good{Bad} news :no:

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: Guess what guys? My mom let me of the hook so party @ my town!

Nobody besides heyberlin add me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Brewsterboy said:
Nobody besides heyberlin add me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
I already added you and I'm waiting for your response about when is the christmas party. :wacko:

Back