• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling crayon cycling! ⋰⋱⋰✪ [in: --- | out: ---] [INDEFINITE HIATUS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright one last cycle and I'm gonna get off! I swear to god Erik, if you decide to move without me... gahh

My router is being extremely stupid, oh gosh... I'll try to fix it ASAP! I seriously hate my internet... It's going to prevent me from getting a dreamie. D:

My router is being extremely stupid, oh gosh... I'll try to fix it ASAP! I seriously hate my internet... It's going to prevent me from getting a dreamie. D:

I'll wait for you, I'm not in a rush :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kyle has been adopted!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Erik is in boxes! Will post on reddit in an hour if not claimed.

Tiffany_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Tiffany has moved in!

Erik has been adopted!

thanks soo much!

No problem :) Happy to help!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Molly2.jpg

Molly is being recruited from the campsite!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sylvia is in boxes! Posting a thread on reddit for her.

Going to take a break from cycling, have a nice evening everyone!

Last edited:

The villager list has completely changed. Please check the OP for the new roster!

Drago the Lazy Alligator is moving out. Will post him up on reddit in an hour if nobody claims him.

My town is in dire need of a weeding. I need 2 volunteers to play the weeding minigame with Leif for me after Drago gets adopted, please! Please post over on my weeding thread if you're interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back