Buying Couple art and/or mayor art? :3

ArtsyDreamer

Bells
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (65) +
Hello! I'm looking to buy some cute art with TBT :)

I'm mainly looking for art of my very favorite ships, O'Hare/Carmen and Snake/Mira! :D I'm a sucker for cute innocent fluff- holding hands, going on a picnic, maybe even a hug or cheek kiss... you know, different things like that x3 There are other ships I like that I might be up for buying every now and then, but there's too many to list here, lol XD

Or if couple art isn't your thing, I'm always happy to get mayor art ^u^

WVW69jGKJBMyJsMSbW

If your style is more human-ish than mayor-ish(if that makes sense...?)long hair and a below-knee skirt would be super :D

WVW69jOrx2ssr45Iz0

Better pic of the shirt

If you want to draw her with a villager, Punchy is my favorite! ^u^ Though another one of my villagers would be cool too, like Moose or O'Hare :)

I'm not the best with prices, so feel free to make an offer :) Although I wouldn't say no to a freebie if you really want to do that x3

I could do a couple piece for 600 TBT.

The closest thing I have to examples of villager art is chibi art. My two most recent examples are: here and here.
Here's an older chibi work.

I could also do your mayor in a similar style ( or one more close to the official AC style ). It would be 300 TBT.

I could do a couple piece for 600 TBT.

The closest thing I have to examples of villager art is chibi art. My two most recent examples are: here and here.
Here's an older chibi work.

I could also do your mayor in a similar style ( or one more close to the official AC style ). It would be 300 TBT.

I'd love a couple piece of Snake and Mira! ^u^

Alright. Would you care to send me a PM with info like pose, characters ( Snake and Mira ), mood, etc? :O

I'm working on something for you, Hun ❤️ ... Your Mayor and Punchy ... I think you will like it ... I'll post it soon :rolleyes:

Here it is ...
5u1cfs.jpg

Last edited:
I'm working on something for you, Hun ❤️ ... Your Mayor and Punchy ... I think you will like it ... I'll post it soon :rolleyes:

Here it is ...
5u1cfs.jpg

Oh my gosh, what a sweet surprise!! Thanks so much! ^u^ Do you want any TBT for it?

Back