• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Corbettes art shop!

Corbett

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
hi everyone!! would anyone be interested in buying some of my art? heres some examples!! erefe.jpgoiefsl.jpgisdmlfds.jpggeiorfs.jpgoignimwl.jpgrsnofldfs.jpgreogrheweou.jpghighk.jpg

WAIT IF WE PAY FOR TBT COUNT ME IN!
(hopefully i have enough tho ;w; )

How much is the price? :0

Last edited:
Hi! I just need to say, your art is really amazing and I think it could be charged at around 300-500 tbt?

hi everyone!! thanks so much for requesting! im not sure about the pricing yet, we'll figure out one together! :) uhh,, by the way, heres part of your request luckypinch! rnofds;f.jpg still have to add the hair and stuff, but yeah! let me know if theres anything you want me to change :)

i want to get one before it gets expensive sorry not sorry
could i have one of this character from fire emblem fates?
tumblr_static_3xdzxre6tmm84cooo0888cocc.jpg
you could search her up her, name is velour or velouria. i'll pay though aha, depending on how much you're selling it for c:

I'd be super interested! Do you do fullbodies or multiple characters?
I'd love him if possible with his best friend but it's fine if you only do one character at a time.

Back