Giveaway Contest - Almost All Tier One Villagers

I got the picture from tumblr, but I recreated it in my own town ! Sorry if that was confusing, I didn't know we weren't allowed to use other pictures. If you want to disqualify me, I guess it's alright. I'm so sorry ):

and yes, do you want me to send you all the items?

Last edited:
yass, i almost forgot about this comp lol
what villagers are avalable?

I got the picture from tumblr, but I recreated it in my own town ! Sorry if that was confusing, I didn't know we weren't allowed to use other pictures. If you want to disqualify me, I guess it's alright. I'm so sorry ):

and yes, do you want me to send you all the items?

i feel so bad :( i dont want to disqualify you, but it wouldnt be fair to other people if i didnt

yass, i almost forgot about this comp lol
what villagers are avalable?

Beau, Stitches, Zucker, Fauna, Diana, Fang, Ankha, Rosie, Merengue, Lolly, Chief, Marshal, Kid Cat, Whitney, Julian, Lucky, Muffy, Skye, Wolfgang, Coco, and Tia.

is there a chance i can reserve/ claim fauna?
or should i wait for the contest to be offically over?

Gosh sorry I am writing this like a week late! I am terrible ;-;
Am I still one of the winners, and if so which villagers are taken?

Last edited:
is there a chance i can reserve/ claim fauna?
or should i wait for the contest to be offically over?
yeah, that's fine. and it's officially over now

aw, darn.
are you selling the villagers that arent chosen? :^0
no, sorry

sorry for taking ages to reply, school started up and i've been insanely busy. anyways, i decided slammint can take sofia's place, so that officially ends it again. so, winners, i just need to know what villager you each want, and when you could get them

Hi Blairr! I hope I'm not too late to collect a villager! I just saw this as I was really busy with some family stuff this month. :(
Are there any villagers left? :)

Since this event is over, have Rosie or Marshal been taken yet? If not, can I offer you TBT or IGM for them?

What villaers are still available? If Rosie, Marshal or any other of my dreamies haven't been taken please let me know! I'd like to claim my prize soon :D

Seems we can't buy the leftovers ;-; Eh, I'll find them somewhere else.Congrats to the winners!

Last edited:
as of now, the only villager actualy reserved is fauna, by gravyplz.
clara, which of those two would you prefer?
and everyone else, who do you want/when can you get them? i just need to know bc i'm not able to be on here much anymore, so scheduling a time would be the most effective way to give villagers out (and it'd also help me to know who to try to target when i start tting)

Gah I wish I had some artistic ability in any of my bones but alas, I have zilch :(. This sounds like a really nice giveaway and I'm looking forward to seeing what sort of artwork and rooms will be created :D! Good luck to everyone! (If any of the people who drew for the fire contest also draws for this....it will be such a tough decision..I still haven't voted yet Dx).

Id really like Fauna if theres any way I could have her, if not Diana is next on my list!
I wanted to show you this just because I thought you'd appreciate all the design I put into my house:

IMG_0299.jpgIMG_0300.jpgIMG_0301.jpgIMG_0302.jpgIMG_0303.jpgIMG_0304.jpgIMG_0305.jpgIMG_0306.jpgIMG_0307.jpgIMG_0308.jpgIMG_0309.jpgIMG_0310.jpgIMG_0311.jpgIMG_0312.jpgIMG_0313.jpg

Last edited:
oh sorry, my friend just got fauna, so i can un-reserve her lol

Back