• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

[Contest] 5000+ TBT Bell Art Contest! [Winners announced!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yookey

Red Panda
Bells
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
ど
森
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Since TBT has so many awesome artists, I figured I'd start an art contest :)

Start Date: June 13, 2014
End Date: July 18, 2014

Rules:
You are free to enter as many times as you'd like, to raise your chances of winning.
The art has to be drawn by yourself, you can't use other people's art.
All entries has to be posted in the thread, no entries will be accepted through pm/vm/other places.
You can win more than once, but only one time with the same picture.
I reserve the right to switch the rules at any time.

Judging:
Me and a few friends of mine will pick the winner together, that way your art won't just be judged by my taste.
The art will be judged by quality, but mostly by content. So your art doesn't have to be great, as long as the concept is great.

How to enter:
Draw a picture of Blaire, Walt, Mathilda, Zell, Rooney, Kitt, Papi, Bangle and/or one of my mayors (ref 1 / ref 2) and submit it to this thread.
It can be of just the one character, or more than one. It's up to you.
The art has to be new, you can't submit your old art.

Prizes:
1st Place: 5000 TBT Bells (approx. 100-150m bells)
2nd Place: 1000 TBT bells (approx 20-30m bells)
3rd Place: 500 TBT Bells (approx. 10-15m bells)

More prizes might be added in the future, depending on how many entries I get.

Hope I didn't forget to add anything =P

The winners are.....
14499957788_4961cb65f4_o.jpg

Buuunii who goes home with 5000 TBT bells!

Your chibis are extremely adorable. You did a great job on them both, but this one is extra adorable cause of blaire being in it as well. Double the cuteness.

14683386561_04465f1b39_b.jpg

Eranir who goes home with 1000 TBT bells!

This Zell picture is outstanding. The colors are amazing, and he's just overall handsome. Great job!

14500147947_3eb559f00b_b.jpg

Meira who goes home with 500 TBT bells!

The way you drew my mayor in this is amazing. She looks proud and cute at the same time. And the colors are just amazing. Thank you for participating

Warrior, Windfall, Usagii, Rayquaza128, Olivizza, Lynn105, Shirohibiki, Darumy, Ahousar97 and Twinrova will walk home with one cherry each, for their amazing art.

Thank you everyone for entering, and I'm sorry not all of you could get a price!
So many outstanding pieces of art was drawn for this contest. I hope you guys had as much fun as I did. x3

Last edited:
Oh well I'm going to enter this!!!!!!
Is it okay if we draw themuh... what is this word I never know Q_Q , We draw them humanish (cries)

Last edited:
might draw papi hes my bf
sounds like it could be fun :) hope you dont mind sketches

shhh u//A//u /pets u
thank you hh,
do you mind if we include, like, our mayors or other characters or whatever?
i woudln't mind, it all depends though. drawing an art for someone else but submitting it to the contest doesn't seem fair, but drawing yourself or your character interacting with them, why not. x3

aaaa probably doing blaire she's a cutie <33

also are gijinkas allowed? I'm not too good at animals but idk D:

Last edited:
i woudln't mind, it all depends though. drawing an art for someone else but submitting it to the contest doesn't seem fair, but drawing yourself or your character interacting with them, why not. x3

yeah, thats what i meant ^u^ okay!! thank you!!! hope i can think of something good haha

EORIJGV EORIJG BIOERGB
thank you so much for doing this! I'm working on my entry now (^∇^)good luck to all of the amazing artists out there who enter!

I'm going to do my best to enter. Might help get me out of my art funk. :3

S'pose this is a time where I wish I could even produce anything that could be called "Art"

Good luck peeps.

Quick little Blaire gijinka!

lZL3o4D.png

I might fix/line/color for real if I feel up for it but feel free to DQ me if I don't finish haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back