Conduit

Only get it if you like wii controls for a FPS, which I do, very much so.
If you do get it, go here([url]http://blaeusposse.darkbb.com/forum.htm)[/url] to play fun private matches, although we do ban grenades, power weapons(SMAW, Carbonizer, Shreiker(the weapon that is at the middle of the map in some weapons sets)) and glitches.
Honestly, the experience of playing in public matches is boring and when you join a match, you spawn incorrectly and can't move(spawn glitch) and have to wait until the match finishes or reset your Wii and retry. This does not occur in private matches.
You'll have people spamming frags like crazy, firing 45 shot rapid rocket launchers and firing 8 SPAS shots at you in 4 seconds.
Plus there's the map glitchers(there's a glitch for every map to go outside it), double jumpers(tricks the lag by meleeing at the top of your jump and then jumping), weapon combiners(Hive cannon+SMAW=rapid fire rockets), and Shotgun cancellers(8 shots in 4 seconds), not to mention lag.
Oh, and hackers, although they mostly stopped playing Tcon.

So, you should only get it if you know a lot of friends or go to a good site for private matches.
Public matches make me hate The Conduit, Private matches with skilled players make me love it.

Btw, everyone on that site usually just uses it for the IRC chat to make matches. If you can't use IRC for some reason, I can help set you up with Mibbit.

And, if you are one of the many snipers from CoD, you'll soon notice there is a small amount of sniping, as there is no true sniping weapon.

Back