2252-4095-1731
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Orange (Fruit)
Classic Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Pear (Fruit)
As per the announcement a little while ago, the minimum requirements for an Android device to run PC will change. My tablet will likely no longer work. If I buy a new device (if I can afford one), will I lose my leaf tickets when I switch? Should I spend them all before then? Will it make any difference if I switch to another Android versus an pad? I am worried I might no be able to switch at all. I have a friend who started trying two months ago but never got her own game to appear on a new device. But, if by some good fortune I can, I wonderd what to do about those tickets.

Would you lose all your Leaf Tickets if you back it up on a My Nintendo account?
That's pretty lame if only keeps everything else but your currency...

i'm not 100% sure, but I think (from what i understand and other app games I play) you don't "lose" the leaf tickets, but can only use them on the same operating system where you got them so if you started on android and linked your nintendo account there and get an iphone or so next you might not be able to see/use them, as they don't carry over. if your new phone/tablet/etc is android as well or same as what you started with the tickets should still be there.

but definitely check the announcement again and maybe google it.

Last edited:
shunishu
Yikes, that's a pretty flawed system.
I think that's true as I remember people having that issue on the Reddit.

Last edited:
i guess it has something to do with trying to prevent and limit account reselling or hacking of unused accounts? just a guess tho, never really looked into that more.. but it's quite common in apps at the moment..
or it's simply because the google playstore and apple's appstore are separate payment wise.. idk

but I mean it only affects the leaf tickets, so if you know you will change to another operating system you can spend them on cookies/terrains etc before you change. or make sure that your next phone has the same operating system.

Last edited:
shunishu
Yeah, I guess that could be a thing.
I still find it kinda lame though if you were really saving them up for something down the line, but what can you do.

Thank you all for your replies. I was indeed saving my tickets for any winter or Christmas seasonal events. So it seems that if I do not get a new tablet before November 28 and think I might get and ipad, I need to spend the tickets. If I think I will try to find some Android on sale (more likely) I will still have my tickets. While I am always excited about anything new in the AC world, I am disappointed my campsite will be unavailable if I do not buy a new tablet. I was one item short of 100% for clothing. I had maybe ten flower items left to make and the OK Motors gold state to reach 100% on the furniture items (not including the special fortune cookie items). I would hate to lose it all now. Keeping my fingers crossed for a good black Friday deal.

.. I am disappointed my campsite will be unavailable if I do not buy a new tablet..

no worries, it only affects leaf tickets, that don't carry over between systems. your campsite, items and progress will still be there on whichever system you choose. just make sure to link your nintendo account and then log in with that on your new tablet. tho android tablets are probably cheaper anyway, so that might be worth it if you don't want to lose or spend the tickets.

Last edited:
Back