Completing the nook mile achievements

Are you planning/trying to complete the achievements?

• Total voters

Fruitcup

Bells
Switch
6741-6970-1025
Yellow Candy
Hello!
I’ve been wanting to complete the nook mile achievements and at the moment I am only missing the bug, fish, and sea creature catching one, the tool and furniture making one, the villager favors one, and the nook miles plus one.
But now that I’m actively trying to achieve them I see how time consuming and difficult it is. Does anyone have any tips and tricks for them? Or even words of encouragement? I’d love to know how long it took to achieve them.
Thanks guys!

I'm missing the same ones as you plus kk slider and I missed a couple of bug offs last year.

Still chipping away at them.

Its still fun to work on. Apart from the crafting ones. Tools seems fairly achievable since they're always in use. But im not sure why I want to craft 1500 more items. My island is "finished".

Maybe I'll want to make a few items here and there but not 1500 of them.
I'm pretty much only crafting furniture now for the hot items when that task is up.

I'm missing the same ones as you plus kk slider and I missed a couple of bug offs last year.

Still chipping away at them.

Its still fun to work on. Apart from the crafting ones. Tools seems fairly achievable since they're always in use. But im not sure why I want to craft 1500 more items. My island is "finished".

Maybe I'll want to make a few items here and there but not 1500 of them.
I'm pretty much only crafting furniture now for the hot items when that task is up.
I feel like I can be working on it for like a couple of hours and I'm still so far away from getting them and it's not even the last stamps of the categories, it's kinda disheartening.
For the furniture one I use the stacked documents and the scattered papers DIY cause they make each other so it saves both time and crafting materials, but it still takes foreverr

My goal is to complete the nook mile achievements, but I just don’t think about it and play normally as to try to achieve them naturally. Then when I achieve one I look at it and feel good, then look at the ones I haven’t completed and it makes me motivated to keep playing!

I think I've done most of them, but some of them I don't want to bother. It will take forever and I rather do other things instead of focusing on the nook miles.

I'm trying to do most of them, but there are some I'm fairly certain I'll never get and I'm fine with that. I'll never get 5000 fish, I don't do turnips, and I hate writing letters.

i'm only missing a few, and i do plan to complete them since they're pretty easy. "cornering the stalk market", which i only need to make just under 2mil profit for. "popular pen pal", which i only need to send 9 more letters for. pretty easy since i send my girlfriend and sister items all the time without writing anything on the actual letters. "snowmaestro" which i only need to build one more snowman for. (ouch. apparently i didn't keep track of that achievement last winter.) "k.k. mania", which i need 21 more concerts for. admittedly, i did time travel a bit last november to even get to 79/100 because i wanted the passport titles given from one of the later stamps. and, finally, "birthday celebration", which i only need one more birthday for. no clue whose is up next.

I've gotten all of them a while ago except for KK Mania (time travelling for that felt too tedious even for me)!

For crafting items, I recommend using the document stack and scattered paper DIYs if you have them. You can craft one from the other and back again. Otherwise, bamboo wall decorations only take 1 bamboo each.

The villager favours one is pretty tedious. I got it by talking to my islanders a lot. Please note that giving your villagers items can mess up their homes, although I've kept track and not noticed any of my villagers displaying items I gave them for quests that came out of regular conversation. Not sure if I'm just lucky, or if that's safe.

For the catching ones, I'd just recommend catching a few per day. It'll be impossible to sit down and do them all at once, so you kind of have to make it a habit.

It takes way too many hours, but seeing all those stamps was very satisfying!

Of the ones I am actively working on, the crafting ones are the ones I'm most struggling with.

I do get through my tools, and I am awful when it comes to customising them in time (though I do have the customising miles so I don't get any benefit from it), but I still have a long way to go. I hate crafting tools as I find it a bit of a chore, especially as I have all the golden tool recipes apart from the axe, but no golden tools currently due to a lack of nuggets so it's very frustrating.

I am further away from achieving furniture, though my goal is to eventually get it, so I am making slow progress on it as well.

The only one I'm struggling with is the tool crafting. I hate gathering sticks, and I find it much easier just to buy the stronger ones from Nook's Cranny. There's little I hate more than watching a net break during a Wisp gathering, then watching all the missing parts float past. And I don't really want my inventory filled with flimsy tools just so I can complete the achievement.

I sincerely hope they never put breakable tools in another Animal Crossing game, ever.

Main Island Player 1 last Nook Miles is K.K. Slider badge. During the Winter I spent time crafting tools/furniture.
For the 3rd Player bought a Turbo Controller that has Auto fire(Rapid Fire) to speed up crafting tools/furniture.
Place only the resources that you want to craft in your inventory and select the DIY recipes. Press the buttons and once it starts you can put the controller down while it crafts up to 40 of the same item. Bought the controller because I have issues with an old injury in my right arm/hand.

Fencing and Ocarina count towards as Tools. Ocarina takes 5 Clay, Bamboo Lattice Fence takes 6 Bamboo and Stone Fence takes 4 Stone.
When I visit Mystery Island I harvest all the resources, craft on the island and leave the items there. 8 Coconut will craft 8 Coconut Juice.

bought a Turbo Controller that has Auto fire(Rapid Fire) to speed up crafting tools/furniture.
Place only the resources that you want to craft in your inventory and select the DIY recipes. Press the buttons and once it starts you can put the controller down while it crafts up to 40 of the same item
I wish I had one.
Been doing it manually for the last hour.

My thumb hurts...

I’m not trying to complete achievements. I play Animal Crossing for relaxation. It’s a stress-free game for me, and spending time to complete achievements sounds a bit stressful. I just play the game to talk with my villagers, design my house, and decorate my island. If I complete achievements, it’s on my own time and not from my trying. It’s the same way that I’m not trying to complete my museum. If I catch a fish and it happens to be new, I’ll take it to Blathers. However, I’m not going out of my way to check certain times fish appear and fishing until my character’s arms fall off. I complete the game on my own time, basically.

I'd like to, but I'm not. Some of the numbers are beyond ridiculous, and I just can't see myself taking the time to rack my numbers up.

I want to finish too! It's so hard so I understand your pain!
Even with NewLeaf, I felt like these achievements are impossible to achieve.
The greatest thing though is that there are are no time limit.
You can try getting the achievement now or maybe stop playing and in 3 years you can pick it up again. That's how I finished the achievement in New Leaf. Good luck!

I actually completed most of the NM Achievements on my last island, only lacked a few. I considered completing all of them, but it was the tool crafting one that made me decide to not even bother. Collecting materials and crafting 1500+ more tools would be far too time-consuming, even if I got help with the materials it would not be worth it. I did have fun completing most of the chart though. ^^;
Good luck to you! :)

oh gosh no i can't be bothered to care about that stuff. I don't see the benefit of it outside of getting just enough miles to pull the items and things you want. I did that and haven't collected miles since then.

I don’t try and compete these very much. I focus more on decorating rather than achievements. I’d they get completed eventually, that’s good, but if they don’t , I won’t mind. Some of these achievements are too hard anyways. Like that one where you have to catch a certain amount of fish consecutively. For sure I’ll never get that completed . I don’t mind though.

Back