• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Come visit Paradox! (Gates closed)

Zander

NerdyNotionZ
Bells
Switch
5132-2499-9509
Dusty Scroll
Feedback
100% (34) +
1.jpg

COME VISIT PARADOX!

While my town is still kind of a WIP, I welcome visitors to come in and look around.

I am open for any feedback you have, so if ya have something to say, please do so.

RULES:

IF SOMEONE IS COMING OR GOING, CLOSE OUT YOUR WINDOW.
Only leave via the airport. Do not use the "-" button.

Do:
Have fun
Explore
Visit my house
Talk to the villagers
Shake some trees
Pick any fruit you like
Shop
Water Flowers
PLEASE leave a message on the bulletin board

Do Not:
Do not run near flowers
Do not pick flowers
Do not pick-up any "junk" items I have on the island.
Do not pick up any items I have in stalls.

CURRENT DODO CODE:
nh7sy

Native Fruit:
Peaches

Current Crafting:
Zucker - Zen-Style Stone

Current Turnip Prices:

Visitor:
NA

Last edited:
Nooks will be open for the next 45ish mins.
Post automatically merged:

Closing up for the night!

Last edited:
Very nice island. I can't wait to see what it looks like when you are done. How many hours do you have in it?

Hii are you currently looking for something in particular that you want to catalog?

Callin it a night! thanks everyone. Seeya tomorrow!

From what I can tell from the map, the paths are clean and organized. I want to check out the tiny waterfall in the top right corner. Curious to see what's laid out behind the museum :blush:

Back