• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Come on in!

zoshi10

Bells
Switch
2977-5843-8093
Feedback
100% (46) +
I'm going to open my town up to anyone who wants to visit! You're allowed to do whatever you want, I just ask that you don't:

-Chop down my trees
-Run off the path
-Take/Destroy my flowers
-Annoy my villagers

I have every kind of fruit except oranges, feel free to take as much as you like! My gates will be open *most days 3 pm - 8 pm (pst). If I'm standing by the train station, I am AFK.

Gates are: Open/Closed

*Note: I am doing a lot of town renovations + I run a shop, so for the time being my gates will be closed unless someone specifically asks me to open them. You can VM me or post in this thread and like one of my posts. I'm not sure when I'll be able to open them again on a regular schedule, but I'd say maybe a month.

Last edited:
mind if I take a look around? ^-^

Sure! But I'm going to close the gates in 30 minutes so maybe it would be best to come tomorrow? I'll still add you if you want to come tonight.

Sure! But I'm going to close the gates in 30 minutes so maybe it would be best to come tomorrow? I'll still add you if you want to come tonight.

that's fine ^-^ ill be around tomorrow then, thank you :)

Back