• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Come and buy my stuff !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mercuryhead

they*them
Bells
Feedback
100% (27) +
I'm selling a load of random stuff ~~ have a look here :lemon:

I also have some silver + gold ore available

I'm looking for bells, four leaf clovers, and purple/blue roses or orange lilies

Last edited:
May I have the autumn floor/wall, card carpet, fireworks table, ghost umbrella, moon, princess dress, S.S. Dolphin, sweets lamp, throne, and triple bananas?

How much are you looking for the Veggie Basket? I am interested in that~ :lemon:

Last edited:
May I have the autumn floor/wall, card carpet, fireworks table, ghost umbrella, moon, princess dress, S.S. Dolphin, sweets lamp, throne, and triple bananas?

Yes!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much are you looking for the Veggie Basket? I am interested in that~ :lemon:

do you have any clovers/hybrids?? if not then bells would be ok :p i am terrible with offers..yikes

Yes!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you have any clovers/hybrids?? if not then bells would be ok :p i am terrible with offers..yikes

I have orange, pink, and black lillies, four blue roses and three purple roses. I haven't had a chance to grow more...^^;

Last edited:
That's perfect! Let me know when you're available :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much! Are you available now?

I'm actually in the middle of trades right now, but give me at least 30 minutes and I'll VM you when I re-open my gates. :)

I am so sorry I took so long. My mother absolutely just HAD to drag me over to JCP so she could look on/try clothes and didn't want my brother to go with her. When would you like to come and pick up the lillies?

that's fine!! I can come now?? I'll be on for most of the day :p

20 Purple Roses for the Ice Cream Case, the Soda Case, and a cherry??

Last edited:
How much for the mermaid table? I think I may have an orange lily I can throw in. How many mermaid tables do you have?

EDIT: Sorry, I no longer need the table(s). My island was selling them today so I was able to get the two I needed. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:
May i buy a veggie basket, black-velvet dress, blue tarp, full moon vanity, love tester, western vista, and a sweets lamp all for around 30,800 bells? I also have a few blue roses to offer, im a bit short on the other hybrids you wanted.

i'd like to buy two pieces of gold ore if possible! how much will you sell them for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back