• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Color Charts and Shading Tips

xeladude said:
Looks like a good guide, but Ryan does have a point, it is also streching my screen.
And please, not everyone is a troll because they have some criricism. This is very well written and I'm going to try it with my next pattern shop
dude, its in a spoiler. If it somehow stretched your screen then thats your computer settings--and if a basic page does that then its always been there; even without the help of my thread.

The images are. They all need to be in a spoiler. If you don't how then here it is

Code:
[spoiler]IMG or text goes here[/spoiler]

vampiricrogue said:
i dont see why all of them need to be in a spoiler. I even put my computer to 800x600 and it didnt stretch.
Because people like to feel as if they;re doing something important. =p

Are you kidding? If you didn't want people to post here before you were done you could have said so.

geekvixen said:
Are you kidding? If you didn't want people to post here before you were done you could have said so.
Why did you bump this thread?

Nic said:
geekvixen said:
My thoughts too...

Anyway, vampiricrogue seemed to go off at people for no reason. Glad she had a baby and can't come to TBT ^.^ No offence or anything.

Jake. said:
Nic said:
geekvixen said:
My thoughts too...

Anyway, vampiricrogue seemed to go off at people for no reason. Glad she had a baby and can't come to TBT ^.^ No offence or anything.
That was a bit mean and funny at the same time. xD

Back