Selling collectibles + free cherries

Yay! I'm super interested!

I'll send the payment over now, any or no message is good for the balloon ❤️
i’ll send it over right away! thank you for everything <3

Last edited:
Hi, would you maybe DT your silver jellyfish? It’s the perfect date for a lineup I have in mind. Mine is August 30th.

Hi, would you maybe DT your silver jellyfish? It’s the perfect date for a lineup I have in mind. Mine is August 30th.
hello!!! i could definitely do that for you, just lmk if you’d like a message :]

Thank you so much! If you can think of a message that would be fab but please don’t worry if not 💜

Would love to buy your silver jellyfish if that’s okay! Relieved to see I have 504 TBT, haha. I’m heading into work but I’ll check back in a couple hours to confirm.

Would love to buy your silver jellyfish if that’s okay! Relieved to see I have 504 TBT, haha. I’m heading into work but I’ll check back in a couple hours to confirm.
that would be perfect! i just wanted to know if you’d like a message before you head out :]

that would be perfect! i just wanted to know if you’d like a message before you head out :]
I would like the message:

~the finest jellies ever seen~

Thanks so much! Sending TBT now. I’ve been trying to collect all the jellyfish for years and this one fits perfectly in my lineup.

I would like the message:

~the finest jellies ever seen~

Thanks so much! Sending TBT now. I’ve been trying to collect all the jellyfish for years and this one fits perfectly in my lineup.
i date traded the jellyfish earlier today, and i’m super happy to hear that! i have high expectations for your lineup, and i’m glad that i was able to help. i’ll send it over now, and thank you so much :]

oop may I return your 300tbt for that lovely Cyan heart balloon~?
In these lonely streets,
Filled with drops of rain
There she walks alone,
As she peeks overhead,
A pure cyan blue peeks from the clouds
Smiling above,
Her soul fills with hope.

oop may I return your 300tbt for that lovely Cyan heart balloon~?
In these lonely streets,
Filled with drops of rain
There she walks alone,
As she peeks overhead,
A pure cyan blue peeks from the clouds
Smiling above,
Her soul fills with hope.
that would work with me! i’ll send it over right away <3

Back