Trystin

yikes
Bells
Green Candy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (73) +
everything in my sidebar except the candy cane and pink cosmo. make offers/negotiations!

BLUE CANDY ~ 450 TBT
GREEN CANDY ~ 200 TBT
PURPLE CANDY ~ 225 TBT

Last edited:
what is a fair offer for the blue candy? 40 tbt?

Hiya, I've seen people selling cakes for 10 and candy for 600, so could you please set prices for those of us who are new here and interested but have noooo idea how much various collectibles are actually worth? :3

yes i'd love to set prices for you guys, let me just look around for the averages and ill like each of your posts when ive set prices!

- - - Post Merge - - -

set some prices :)

yes i'd love to set prices for you guys, let me just look around for the averages and ill like each of your posts when ive set prices!

- - - Post Merge - - -

set some prices :)

Thank-you! I'm very interested in some of the candies but I have a noob question: can you re-order collectibles after you've bought them or do they stay in the order you bought them in? If it's the latter I think I'll come back after I've collected some more cakes lol; I like order :3

Last edited:
they're ordered based on the date of the collectibles which you can find under Shop on your profile.

Last edited:
beep.JPG so all my candies would go right in between your cakes

Thank-you for this! I couldn't figure out how that worked ahaha so I'm grateful :) I think candy will look perfect in between the cakes, yay. So I'll defintely take the red and yellow ones please. And I've got my eye on the purple and green ones but I'm not quite sure what I think about the order of them. Could I possibly put the green one on a temporary hold for like 6 hours until I make up my mind, and also (sorry about all the questions and) edit: I just realised you said all lol; deleted that last question. Have sent over TBT for the red and yellow candies :p

Last edited:
okay! ill send them over asap, any specific messages you want with them? ill put the green one on hold until tomorrow :) and yes the purple would be in between as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay! ill send them asap, do you want any specific messages with them? ill put the green one on hold until tomorrow and yes the purple one would be in between as well.

I have a notification that says you posted and I can even see a preview, but when I click on this thread I don't see any new posts. Meep ^o^ Anyways, thank-you for putting the green one on hold. Ooh, and for mesages please put:
Red: It took blood and sweet sweet tears
Yellow: Confection is good for the soul
Thanks for the candy, heheh! Edit: A second page showed up after I posted and now I can see your latest post, whaaa- lol.

Last edited:
I have no idea how much Jack would be worth so could you give me maybe an average price that people buy him for? I don't want to go too high so I'll probably end up not buying it lol but it would be appreciated if you could give an average.
Thanks!

ill part with him for 125???

Sure! I'll buy him for that price! Do you mind if I send the TBT after? If you don't want that I totally understand but I'm just a little nervous since it's such a big amount.

when i send him, i have the option to attach a message that others are able to see from your profile that will stay with him forever until you regift him to somebody else if you can and choose to

Thanks for explaining it to me. I know I'm a noob! Maybe could the message be "The czar of Halloween!"
Thanks again for you explaining this to me.

Back