• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop 🌻 Collectible Shop & Services 🌻

hi jhine! can i use my credit towards the caustic crystal? i'll take a message as well. thank u! :>

Hello again, Jhine7! I'm interested in buying your Opalescent Crystal. c:

I'd like to use the shop's current 5% sale, as well as my 4% positive feedback discount and 1% first message reaction discount. (I just reacted to your OP, so it's my first time using this discount.) I believe that adds up to 10% off, so the total would be 2250 TBT?

Hello again, Jhine7! I'm interested in buying your Opalescent Crystal. c:

I'd like to use the shop's current 5% sale, as well as my 4% positive feedback discount and 1% first message reaction discount. (I just reacted to your OP, so it's my first time using this discount.) I believe that adds up to 10% off, so the total would be 2250 TBT?
Hello again ZeldaCrossing64! Your math here is correct :) 2247 after the 3 credit remaining, any message for the Opalescent Crystal?

Back