Shop 🌧️ Collectible Shop & Services 🌧️ + [Trading] Pink Hybrid Rose + [S] Yellow Roses + 🆕

Can I buy your white Tulip, white cosmos, white hyacint and red hyacinth for store cred?
No message needed :) thank you!!

Hi Justin !! Could I use my discounts + 1 reward to nab your lemon, lychee, perfect orange, mango and perfect peach? c: I believe I’ll owe you 2,246 tbt, but ofc lmk if I’m wrong!!

Hi Justin !! Could I use my discounts + 1 reward to nab your lemon, lychee, perfect orange, mango and perfect peach? c: I believe I’ll owe you 2,246 tbt, but ofc lmk if I’m wrong!!
Hi Xara! Your math is correct :) any messages on the fruit? Thanks so much!!

Hi Xara! Your math is correct :) any messages on the fruit? Thanks so much!!
I can’t think of a message for the lychee, so any/no message is fine, but could I get these messages on the others (without the quotation marks)

Perfect peach: “ur a peach ♡“

Perfect orange: “♪ You turn oranges to orange juice ♪“

Mango: “eat this mango and watch ur man go 👋🏻🥭

Lemon: “pair with tequila and salt at your own risk ˙ᵕ˙”

Sending the tbt now, thank you!! 🫶🏻

EDIT: could I actually also nab your banana? :’o I’ll send over the additional tbt for it now (705 tbt I believe? but lmk if i’m wrong!!), could I get this message on it (without quotation marks)

“banana milkshakes are elite 🍌

tysm!!

Last edited:
I can’t think of a message for the lychee, so any/no message is fine, but could I get these messages on the others (without the quotation marks)

Perfect peach: “ur a peach ♡“

Perfect orange: “♪ You turn oranges to orange juice ♪“

Mango: “eat this mango and watch ur man go 👋🏻🥭

Lemon: “pair with tequila and salt at your own risk ˙ᵕ˙”

Sending the tbt now, thank you!! 🫶🏻

EDIT: could I actually also nab your banana? :’o I’ll send over the additional tbt for it now (705 tbt I believe? but lmk if i’m wrong!!), could I get this message on it (without quotation marks)

“banana milkshakes are elite 🍌

tysm!!
I do enjoy milkshakes with banana in them! I believe all have been sent now :) enjoy all the fruit with the awesome messages! Thanks again!!

Back