Shop 🌻 Collectible Shop & Services 🌻

tysm for the giveaway, Justin !! so sweet of you <3 🌷

There isn’t really anything I like to do during spring specifically, but I do like to enjoy the warm, cooler temps as much as I can before summer comes and it gets insanely hot and humid outside. I’m super sensitive to hot temps and weather, so summer is a pretty miserable season for me. Spring is my last little hurrah for being able to sleep at night and not feeling humid and sticky all the time until fall lol

Thanks for the giveaway! My favorite thing to do in spring is pick flowers to dry and/or press to make into charms and pendants.🌹

🌺 My favorite activity of spring is attending outdoor music concerts. The kind where you bring your own lawn chair! When summer hits, it gets too hot, but now through early June is perfect!

Thank you for this!

happy 6th tbt anni!!! thanks for the giveaway!

In the spring, I like to soak up some sunlight and go on walks sometimes. Usually, I'm the kind to stay indoors but a nice breeze and the sun coming back out after the winter makes it perfect for a nice walk 🌸

happy 6th year anniversary!! I like to get my spring cleaning done right when spring is about to hit, unless I get a bit lazy then I might wait a couple weeks after. I definitely like to put away all the winter / cold stuff and make room for warmer weather things. 🌸

ty for the giveaway!

🌻 Spring is one of my favorite times of year. As the weather warms up and it gets sunnier again I like to lay out on the lawn and bask in the warmth of the sun. I also love going for hikes and seeing all the new blooms. 🌸

thank you for hosting the giveaway!
i’m honestly just hoping to make it through the school year… never take four advanced classes in the same semester. 🌸

Hey again! Can I please buy your yellow rocket popsicle if it's still available?

I'd also like to enter the giveaway, thanks for hosting :) In spring I love to get new house plants. I don't need anymore, but watching the ones that went dormant come back to life make adding more to the collection seem right, haha :) 🌼 Happy 6 years!

Thank you for the giveaway! I enjoy going for hikes in the spring when it's mild and not too hot. The weather was even nice enough to go kayaking recently 🌻

happy 6th year anniversary jhine!! 🎉 thank you so much for hosting!!

in the springtime, i like to work on getting the garden ready to plant flowers and vegetables! i'm a little late this year but i usually try and get the flowers and perennials tidied up a bit! 🌸🍀

Happy anniversary!! In spring I like to spend time my free time at the pool or hiking. Thanks for hosting! 🌺

Already entered, but want to comment on what a great prompt this was for the entry! I love finding out that I have a common activity with someone 🥰

hey jhine! can i trade in a green crescent moon? ^^

also id like to enter the giveaway! thanks for hosting!

in the spring i really love the rainy weather it brings where i live! i also love seeing the flowers around me grow and the grass getting greener ☺️
Hey jiny! Sorry for the delay! Most definitely can :) this will increase your credit to 308!
Post automatically merged:

Hey again! Can I please buy your yellow rocket popsicle if it's still available?

I'd also like to enter the giveaway, thanks for hosting :) In spring I love to get new house plants. I don't need anymore, but watching the ones that went dormant come back to life make adding more to the collection seem right, haha :) 🌼 Happy 6 years!
Hello again! It's still available :) total would be 423 TBT! Any message?

Last edited:
Happy 6th Anniversary, and thank you for the giveaway! 🌸

In Spring, I like to take walks and smell all the new flowers. I also like to do some spring cleaning around the house to get it more organized. 🌻

Thank you for the giveaway, and happy anniversary!

During spring, I find myself going on more picnic-type activities with my friends, hanging out at parks more, and going on bushwalks, too see all the flowers in bloom! 🌸

Hi Jhine, can I trade in a Voodoo Doll, Ancient Candle, and a Tasty Cake and then get the Green Crescent Moon once it's available? I think it should work with the discounts? Thank you!

Also I'd like to enter the giveaway! In springtime I like enjoying the warmer weather by biking and also setting up the plants on my terrace. 🌷

Would like to enter the giveaway, thank you for this!!
We don't have spring LMAO we only got summer and rainy seasons (equator problems amirite). Right now it is summer, it is so hot and I am melting 😭 what I like to do is go home, take a bath, turn on the AC, and go to sleep!! 🌸 I wish we had spring but sadly it is either wet or dry here, there is no in between 😭

Thank you for hosting this giveaway!! My favorite thing to do during the spring season is watching all of the flowers blooming after winter! I also tend to stay inside because I’m allergic to pollen 😭🌷

Back