Shop 🌻 Collectible Shop & Services 🌻 + 💥

Hi! I saw that the shop price for most hybrids is 200 tbt, so would that be enough for the orange rose?

heyo! Could we date trade Floral Train Cars, and could you take the 30 TBT (if my math is correct) out of my credit? I'll throw mine over once you give the OK :]

Hi! I saw that the shop price for most hybrids is 200 tbt, so would that be enough for the orange rose?
Hello! I can do 200 for the orange rose :) any message?
Post automatically merged:

heyo! Could we date trade Floral Train Cars, and could you take the 30 TBT (if my math is correct) out of my credit? I'll throw mine over once you give the OK :]
Hello! Of course :) any message? Updated credit will be 1666!
Post automatically merged:

hey could i trade in my dreamy bear plush for the shooting star plush? (btw i have a bit of credit my old username was ecstasy)
Hello! Thanks for letting me know, I changed it :) any message for the shooting star plush?

oh no that's an unfortunate number LOL! I'm going to throw a Red Tulip your way for credit.

For the Floral Train Car message, could you do:
Most appropriate for a florist! 🪷🌷🌹🌺

Thanks Jhine, sent them over! ❤️

oh no that's an unfortunate number LOL! I'm going to throw a Red Tulip your way for credit.

For the Floral Train Car message, could you do:
Most appropriate for a florist! 🪷🌷🌹🌺

Thanks Jhine, sent them over! ❤️
I was thinking the same thing! :LOL: Floral Train Car has been sent! Updated credit is now 1675 :) thanks again! Good luck with the event!

Perfect, Tysm! Sending tbt now. Message would be fab if you can think of one 💜

Back