• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop 🌻 Collectible Shop & Services 🌻

Can I buy your white Tulip, white cosmos, white hyacint and red hyacinth for store cred?
No message needed :) thank you!!

Hi Justin !! Could I use my discounts + 1 reward to nab your lemon, lychee, perfect orange, mango and perfect peach? c: I believe I’ll owe you 2,246 tbt, but ofc lmk if I’m wrong!!

Hi Justin !! Could I use my discounts + 1 reward to nab your lemon, lychee, perfect orange, mango and perfect peach? c: I believe I’ll owe you 2,246 tbt, but ofc lmk if I’m wrong!!
Hi Xara! Your math is correct :) any messages on the fruit? Thanks so much!!

Hi Xara! Your math is correct :) any messages on the fruit? Thanks so much!!
I can’t think of a message for the lychee, so any/no message is fine, but could I get these messages on the others (without the quotation marks)

Perfect peach: “ur a peach ♡“

Perfect orange: “♪ You turn oranges to orange juice ♪“

Mango: “eat this mango and watch ur man go 👋🏻🥭

Lemon: “pair with tequila and salt at your own risk ˙ᵕ˙”

Sending the tbt now, thank you!! 🫶🏻

EDIT: could I actually also nab your banana? :’o I’ll send over the additional tbt for it now (705 tbt I believe? but lmk if i’m wrong!!), could I get this message on it (without quotation marks)

“banana milkshakes are elite 🍌

tysm!!

Last edited:
I can’t think of a message for the lychee, so any/no message is fine, but could I get these messages on the others (without the quotation marks)

Perfect peach: “ur a peach ♡“

Perfect orange: “♪ You turn oranges to orange juice ♪“

Mango: “eat this mango and watch ur man go 👋🏻🥭

Lemon: “pair with tequila and salt at your own risk ˙ᵕ˙”

Sending the tbt now, thank you!! 🫶🏻

EDIT: could I actually also nab your banana? :’o I’ll send over the additional tbt for it now (705 tbt I believe? but lmk if i’m wrong!!), could I get this message on it (without quotation marks)

“banana milkshakes are elite 🍌

tysm!!
I do enjoy milkshakes with banana in them! I believe all have been sent now :) enjoy all the fruit with the awesome messages! Thanks again!!

Back