• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Cole, Molly, Ozzie, Blanche & Merengue

FrozenLover

Bells
New Horizons Token
Red Lily
White Lily
Yellow Candy
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
98% (335) +
I'm looking to trade for any of these, List from how much I want them.

Marina
Curt
Marshal
Celia
Tia
Tiffany

Last edited:
I have someone who has offered on my Marina right now, but they may not pull through. They'll give me a definitive answer in about 14 hours though, so I'll know by then whether they want her or not.
Would you consider trading her for Merengue if my first buyer doesn't pull through?

I have someone who has offered on my Marina right now, but they may not pull through. They'll give me a definitive answer in about 14 hours though, so I'll know by then whether they want her or not.
Would you consider trading her for Merengue if my first buyer doesn't pull through?

Yes.

My other offer came through so I can't offer Marina anymore, I'm really sorry.

Would you consider bell or hybrid offers for Cole? I have a lot of pink, purple, and black roses.

Is there anything else you would want for Blanche? I don't have any of those villagers (except Marshy, but he's staying :D)

I really want Molly. I could try to get you one of your dreams, but it'll be hard.

Hi! I'll trade you my Celia for your merengue?
Sure!

- - - Post Merge - - -

My other offer came through so I can't offer Marina anymore, I'm really sorry.

No worries!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you consider bell or hybrid offers for Cole? I have a lot of pink, purple, and black roses.

No sorry its easy to get balls and flowers.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is there anything else you would want for Blanche? I don't have any of those villagers (except Marshy, but he's staying :D)

I only want villagers.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really want Molly. I could try to get you one of your dreams, but it'll be hard.

Ok thanks.

I posted on ACC, but I can offer Tia for Blanche. Please PM me in case I lose track of this thread. :)

Back