Club Tortimer Glitch?

mapleshine

Proud Filipino
Bells
Red Candy
So I was on CT today to look for island rares and this guy started talking to me. I go outside, chat with him a bit, and the next thing I know he's WALKING in the ocean, no wetsuit whatsoever. He then says, "Isn't this cool?", so I know he set this up, if that makes any sense. Is this just a glitch, or some sort of hack? I left immediately; it was very sketchy.

Please let me know if you have ever experienced something like this. Thanks.

Seems very much like the tweeter glitch to me.
He probably found a way to do it without the help of someone else.

Last edited:
There's a net glitch where you walk as slowly as possible with the net (but still moving) and just like the tweeter glitch you can get through objects, I'm not sure if it works if your trying to get into the water, as I've only tried it on the train tracks.

There's a net glitch where you walk as slowly as possible with the net (but still moving) and just like the tweeter glitch you can get through objects, I'm not sure if it works if your trying to get into the water, as I've only tried it on the train tracks.

Im testing this on CT as we speak

Edit: This does work on Club Tortimer, so this is most likely what he did.

Last edited:
It's a glitch. It's better in the river or pond because you can walk all over it. In the ocean you can only walk on the shoreline - the best part is you only need a net xD

Last edited:
Back