closedd

orchidswhite

Bells
Feedback
100% (43) +
Hi all, I've finally finished my town Luna Daisy (except the houses!) and will love to have people over to take a look! It's hard to describe but I kept to pink and white colors, lots of parks, and stone pathing. I just finished the beaches and would love feedback on them! Tammy is further into the town, a level above the secret beach (upper left).

Please comment your name and town name below! I will send you a dodo code.

Kicks is also here!

I will be AFK in tammy's house to make sure she keeps crafting. No need for tips, unless you want to leave spare diys in the DIY section to the right of the entrance (also feel free to take any you need).

Please do not run on the beaches to avoid trampling flowers! Feel free to shop, explore, pluck flowers not on the beach and to harvest any fruit you need!

Hello, I'd very much like to visit your finished island :)
Ingame name : Louise
Island : Belcher's

I'd love to visit and explore your island! I have a 5 star island but it is very incomplete so I'm looking for inspiration! Chloe from Celosia :)

Hi all, I've finally finished my town Luna Daisy (except the houses!) and will love to have people over to take a look! It's hard to describe but I kept to pink and white colors, lots of parks, and stone pathing. I just finished the beaches and would love feedback on them! Tammy is further into the town, a level above the secret beach (upper left).

Please comment your name and town name below! I will send you a dodo code.

Kicks is also here!

I will be AFK in tammy's house to make sure she keeps crafting. No need for tips, unless you want to leave spare diys in the DIY section to the right of the entrance (also feel free to take any you need).

Please do not run on the beaches to avoid trampling flowers! Feel free to shop, explore, pluck flowers not on the beach and to harvest any fruit you need!
I would love to visit my name is mia and My town is Perf Paws

Thank you everyone! I've sent you all Dodo codes :) I will close queue briefly until a spot opens up! :)

Back