• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying CLOSED

Clairyb

Bells
Switch
4735-9028-7794
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Feedback
100% (78) +
I am looking to buy/catalog Minimalist furniture (preferably buy as long as the price is reasonable)

I need the following items:
Bed
Dresser
End Table
Ottoman
Sofa

Last edited:
Mmkay, I'll give you the wall for the Robo Bed (it'd be nice if you had a silver axe that I could pay for) .

Mmkay, I'll give you the wall for the Robo Bed (it'd be nice if you had a silver axe that I could pay for) .

Sure, I'll add you now :) I also have a silver axe, how much were you looking to pay?

Okei :D I added ya and I'll come deliver! I'll pay for however much you think the Silver Axe is honestly worth ^.^.

Since you're helping me already, I'll give it to you for 10K?

i have the minimalist set, but i think you've already catalogued it from someone else...

id like to catalogue rococo set for one of my sets if anyones got it :)

i have the minimalist set, but i think you've already catalogued it from someone else...

id like to catalogue rococo set for one of my sets if anyones got it :)

I still don't have the whole set, but I do have the whole Rococo set, do you want to come to my town and we'll catalog the sets?

Back