• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Closed

Is 150k too low for the picnic basket? I'm bad with prices >_< I may not buy it because I might not have wifi where I'm going so please be aware of that ^^

i'm interested in the master sword and peach's parasol
lemme know if you'd like to sell / when you're availble :)

Swiftstream - I can do that. I'll add you to my to trade list.

Roselia - I can sell both of those to you :) We'll trade next time we're both on

Violetneko - omg i'm so sorry I had your stuff out in front of my train station. I can trade you now before I pop off.

kiuprika - Sure :) If you can pop over to my town now since you're on that would be great!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright I'm going to have to trade everyone when my son goes down for his nap. It's way to hard to multitask with him. I will trade you according to whos online.

Last edited:
I would like to purchase the Kagamimochi, Sunrise Lamp, and the White Police Cap. I can offer you the Hinaningyo (re-orderable JPN DLC), bells, Island furniture/clothing; just let me know what you think is good!

Pirate Hat - 200K
Green Swimsuit - 200K

400K total? I may need a few minutes, waiting on another trade but let me know if you still have these two

id like all of these if you still have:

Large Bookcase
Azalea Bonsai
Cow Skull
Flower Table
Tea Set
Tennis Table

please pm me when you are ready to trade as I may not remember to check back here.

Back