Shop Closed

Is 150k too low for the picnic basket? I'm bad with prices >_< I may not buy it because I might not have wifi where I'm going so please be aware of that ^^

i'm interested in the master sword and peach's parasol
lemme know if you'd like to sell / when you're availble :)

Swiftstream - I can do that. I'll add you to my to trade list.

Roselia - I can sell both of those to you :) We'll trade next time we're both on

Violetneko - omg i'm so sorry I had your stuff out in front of my train station. I can trade you now before I pop off.

kiuprika - Sure :) If you can pop over to my town now since you're on that would be great!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright I'm going to have to trade everyone when my son goes down for his nap. It's way to hard to multitask with him. I will trade you according to whos online.

Last edited:
I would like to purchase the Kagamimochi, Sunrise Lamp, and the White Police Cap. I can offer you the Hinaningyo (re-orderable JPN DLC), bells, Island furniture/clothing; just let me know what you think is good!

musique - I will let you know when I have your order and I'll message you about negotiations :)

Pirate Hat - 200K
Green Swimsuit - 200K

400K total? I may need a few minutes, waiting on another trade but let me know if you still have these two

id like all of these if you still have:

Large Bookcase
Azalea Bonsai
Cow Skull
Flower Table
Tea Set
Tennis Table

please pm me when you are ready to trade as I may not remember to check back here.

Back