• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hay

she/they! Check out my amiibocard trading post! <3
Bells
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
New Horizons Token
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (152) +
Closed!
Welcome to the NMT & Flower Pop Up Shop!
I am currently:
Online!
These are my extra NMT I no longer need and flowers I got from TTing!

With every purchase, you get a free watering service and one free item on my list below!*
*The watering service includes 2 watering can uses in one area of your choosing, all flowers bought will be pre-watered! Please see below for more details

I accept payment in the forms of: TBT/ IGB/ NMT (for flowers only!) I do not take reservations/advanced orders to keep things fair, sorry! c:
All my prices are based off this thread listing current TBT/NMT/IGB conversion prices!

NMT:
I currently own 0 NMT's! Will be getting more soon! Need to pick them up, so sorry for any inconvenience c:

CURRENT PRICING:
1 NMT can be bought for 15K IGB or 1 TBT!
Packs of 10 NMT can be bought for 190k IGB or 9 TBT!

How I deliver NMT:
You can choose whether you want a delivery or pick up! Either one is fine with me! c:

If paying with TBT: Please send over the TBT before I drop off the NMT. You can do this while I am flying in to your town or while you are flying into my town c:
If paying with IGB: Please have the bells on the drop before I come to your town if it is a delivery! If its a pick up, please drop the bells before picking up the NMT.

This method is to avoid scamming and insure a secure transaction! I have multiple experience with trading and have 100% feedback! c:

Flowers:
I have some hybrids and non-hybrid flowers for sale! Theres a list down below with color coding c:

CURRENT PRICING:
1 non-hybrid flower: 1 TBT OR 500 IGB OR 1 NMT
1 hybrid flower: 2 TBT OR 1K IGB OR 2 NMT
Roses:Hyacinths:Lilies:Cosmos:Pansies:Tulips:Windflowers:Mums:

Red: 112 (1 bud)

Black (H): 211 (27 buds)

Blue (H): 86 (2 buds)

White: 38

Purple (H): 17 (1 bud)

Pink (H): 118 (37 buds)

Orange (H): 26 (4 buds)

Yellow: 16 (3 buds)

Red: 82 (2 buds)

White: 39 (3 buds)

Orange (H): 1

Blue (H): 61 (1 bud)

Yellow: 8 (2 buds)
Pink (H): 54

Red: 66

Black (H): 38

White: 43 (1 bud)

Red: 17 (1 bud)

Pink (H): 12 (2 buds)

Black (H): 2 (1 bud)
White: 67

Blue (H): 23 (2 buds)
Purple (H): 4

Black (H): 140

Yellow: 13

Red: 13 (3 buds)

White: 7 (1 bud)
Blue (H): 63​
Pink (H): 43

White: 8

Red: 52

Green (H): 3

Purple (H): 8

Free items & Watering Service:

With every purchase you can choose one free item! You also get a free watering service! This service is not mandatory and can be declined

How The Watering Service Works: I will DM you when you I have your order ready, and will ask where you want me to water the flowers c: You can either lead me to the flowers when I fly in or reply to my dm telling me where to water! (Ex: next to Lolly's house, they are black roses). I water with a normal watering can.
Please note: If you choose to pick up from my island and request a watering service, I will have to fly to your town afterwards c:

Item List:
https://villagerdb.com/user/hay/list/items

ORDER FORM:
Please copy, paste, and fill out the form below to complete your order! I will not accept orders without this form! Thank you! c:

Character Name:
Island Name:
Order And Payment Method:
Delivery Or Pickup:
Would You Like The Watering Service And Free Item? If so, Whats Your Item Choice?:
What Time(s) Are You Available (Please Include Timezone For Better Understanding):
Hope to see you stop by! Liked comments from me are my indicator to you that I have seen your order and will get to you ASAP! I will DM you when your order is ready! c:​

Last edited:
Character Name: Eon
Island Name: Metropolis
Order And Payment Method: 96 NMTs with IGB (480k IGB)
Delivery Or Pickup: Pickup would be fine :)
Would You Like The Watering Service And Free Item? If so, Whats Your Item Choice?: No thanks
What Time(s) Are You Available (Please Include Timezone For Better Understanding): Available right now and for about 3 more hours (Pacific)

Reactions: Hay
Character Name: Eon
Island Name: Metropolis
Order And Payment Method: 96 NMTs with IGB (480k IGB)
Delivery Or Pickup: Pickup would be fine :)
Would You Like The Watering Service And Free Item? If so, Whats Your Item Choice?: No thanks
What Time(s) Are You Available (Please Include Timezone For Better Understanding): Available right now and for about 3 more hours (Pacific)
Oh all my NMT haha! I'll pm you in a sec!

Character Name: Farfle
Island Name: Hedgepetal
Order And Payment Method: IGB, 5 orange cosmos and 5 pink tulips
Delivery Or Pickup: Delivery
Would You Like The Watering Service And Free Item? If so, Whats Your Item Choice?: would love to have some flowers watered
What Time(s) Are You Available (Please Include Timezone For Better Understanding): GMT. Available from now.

Last edited:
Character Name: August
Island Name: Fossil
Order And Payment Method: All 32 purple hyacinths, IGB
Would You Like The Watering Service And Free Item? If so, Whats Your Item Choice?: I would love to have some flowers watered!
What Time(s) Are You Available (Please Include Timezone For Better Understanding): Right now and also all tomorrow, EST

Character Name: Farfle
Island Name: Hedgepetal
Order And Payment Method: IGB
Would You Like The Watering Service And Free Item? If so, Whats Your Item Choice?: would love to have some flowers watered
What Time(s) Are You Available (Please Include Timezone For Better Understanding): GMT. Available from now.
Character Name: August
Island Name: Fossil
Order And Payment Method: All 32 purple hyacinths, IGB
Would You Like The Watering Service And Free Item? If so, Whats Your Item Choice?: I would love to have some flowers watered!
What Time(s) Are You Available (Please Include Timezone For Better Understanding): Right now and also all tomorrow, EST
Preparing orders now! Im going to Farfle and then jambouree, thanks for ordering! <3

Character name: Donna
Island name: Ruatha
Order and payment method: 5 purple hyacinths for 10 nmt
Delivery or pick up: delivery
Would you like watering service or free item: no watering needed, but I'd live the sea globe if that's OK
What time are you available : the next hour or so (EST)

Character name: Donna
Island name: Ruatha
Order and payment method: 5 purple hyacinths for 10 nmt
Delivery or pick up: delivery
Would you like watering service or free item: no watering needed, but I'd live the sea globe if that's OK
What time are you available : the next hour or so (EST)
Hey there! Someone just ordered all the purple hyacinths, so sorry!

I can I place a pre order for 70 NMT and 16 purple hyacinths?

Character Name: Cosha
Island Name: Whittles
Order And Payment Method: 70 NMT and 16 purple Hyacinths - payment via IGB
Delivery Or Pickup: Delivery pls
Would You Like The Watering Service And Free Item? If so, Whats Your Item Choice?: no thank you
What Time(s) Are You Available (Please Include Timezone For Better Understanding): GMT

I can I place a pre order for 70 NMT and 16 purple hyacinths?

Character Name: Cosha
Island Name: Whittles
Order And Payment Method: 70 NMT and 16 purple Hyacinths - payment via IGB
Delivery Or Pickup: Delivery pls
Would You Like The Watering Service And Free Item? If so, Whats Your Item Choice?: no thank you
What Time(s) Are You Available (Please Include Timezone For Better Understanding): GMT
Ah i just sodl out of both, so sorry!

Yes but could I pre order it so that when you do have it in stock I can buy them straight Away?
Unfornualty I wont have any hyacinths back in stock :/ I can ping (@) you when I get more NMT in stock but to be fair I will not take reservations, is that okay?

Character Name: Blacklia
Island Name: Santorini
Order And Payment Method: IGB for 10 blue roses
Delivery Or Pickup: delivery
Would You Like The Watering Service And Free Item? If so, Whats Your Item Choice?: no watering needed, mum's apron.
What Time(s) Are You Available (Please Include Timezone For Better Understanding): from now till 5 more hours.

Character Name: Jessica
Island Name: Peachbloom
Order And Payment Method: 7 pink hyacinths with IGB :)
Delivery Or Pickup: Delivery!
Would You Like The Watering Service And Free Item? If so, Whats Your Item Choice?: No watering service please! For the free item may I get the pink shiny bow parasol?
What Time(s) Are You Available (Please Include Timezone For Better Understanding): EST!

Advance Order ^^

Character Name: しろくま
Island Name: くまくまベアー
Order And Payment Method: 40 Packs of 10 NMT to be paid with 360 TBT.
Delivery Or Pickup: Deliver
Free Item: Cuckoo Clock (Blue) but you would have to make a second trip :)
What Time(s) Are You Available (Please Include Timezone For Better Understanding): Typically 18:00 ~ 23:00 (UTC-5:00) but flexible.

Advance Order ^^

Character Name: しろくま
Island Name: くまくまベアー
Order And Payment Method: 40 Packs of 10 NMT to be paid with 360 TBT.
Delivery Or Pickup: Deliver
Free Item: Cuckoo Clock (Blue) but you would have to make a second trip :)
What Time(s) Are You Available (Please Include Timezone For Better Understanding): Typically 18:00 ~ 23:00 (UTC-5:00) but flexible.
Hi! I dont do advance orders to keeop things fair, but I can @ you when I get more NMT in! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back