Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
New Horizons Token
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (152) +
Closed!
Welcome to the NMT & Flower Pop Up Shop!
I am currently:
Online!
These are my extra NMT I no longer need and flowers I got from TTing!

With every purchase, you get a free watering service and one free item on my list below!*
*The watering service includes 2 watering can uses in one area of your choosing, all flowers bought will be pre-watered! Please see below for more details

I accept payment in the forms of: TBT/ IGB/ NMT (for flowers only!) I do not take reservations/advanced orders to keep things fair, sorry! c:
All my prices are based off this thread listing current TBT/NMT/IGB conversion prices!

NMT:
I currently own 0 NMT's! Will be getting more soon! Need to pick them up, so sorry for any inconvenience c:

CURRENT PRICING:
1 NMT can be bought for 15K IGB or 1 TBT!
Packs of 10 NMT can be bought for 190k IGB or 9 TBT!

How I deliver NMT:
You can choose whether you want a delivery or pick up! Either one is fine with me! c:

If paying with TBT: Please send over the TBT before I drop off the NMT. You can do this while I am flying in to your town or while you are flying into my town c:
If paying with IGB: Please have the bells on the drop before I come to your town if it is a delivery! If its a pick up, please drop the bells before picking up the NMT.

This method is to avoid scamming and insure a secure transaction! I have multiple experience with trading and have 100% feedback! c:

Flowers:
I have some hybrids and non-hybrid flowers for sale! Theres a list down below with color coding c:

CURRENT PRICING:
1 non-hybrid flower: 1 TBT OR 500 IGB OR 1 NMT
1 hybrid flower: 2 TBT OR 1K IGB OR 2 NMT
Roses:Hyacinths:Lilies:Cosmos:Pansies:Tulips:Windflowers:Mums:

Red: 112 (1 bud)

Black (H): 211 (27 buds)

Blue (H): 86 (2 buds)

White: 38

Purple (H): 17 (1 bud)

Pink (H): 118 (37 buds)

Orange (H): 26 (4 buds)

Yellow: 16 (3 buds)

Red: 82 (2 buds)

White: 39 (3 buds)

Orange (H): 1

Blue (H): 61 (1 bud)

Yellow: 8 (2 buds)
Pink (H): 54

Red: 66

Black (H): 38

White: 43 (1 bud)

Red: 17 (1 bud)

Pink (H): 12 (2 buds)

Black (H): 2 (1 bud)
White: 67

Blue (H): 23 (2 buds)
Purple (H): 4

Black (H): 140

Yellow: 13

Red: 13 (3 buds)

White: 7 (1 bud)
Blue (H): 63​
Pink (H): 43

White: 8

Red: 52

Green (H): 3

Purple (H): 8

Free items & Watering Service:

With every purchase you can choose one free item! You also get a free watering service! This service is not mandatory and can be declined

How The Watering Service Works: I will DM you when you I have your order ready, and will ask where you want me to water the flowers c: You can either lead me to the flowers when I fly in or reply to my dm telling me where to water! (Ex: next to Lolly's house, they are black roses). I water with a normal watering can.
Please note: If you choose to pick up from my island and request a watering service, I will have to fly to your town afterwards c:

Item List:
https://villagerdb.com/user/hay/list/items

ORDER FORM:
Please copy, paste, and fill out the form below to complete your order! I will not accept orders without this form! Thank you! c:

Character Name:
Island Name:
Order And Payment Method:
Delivery Or Pickup:
Would You Like The Watering Service And Free Item? If so, Whats Your Item Choice?:
What Time(s) Are You Available (Please Include Timezone For Better Understanding):
Hope to see you stop by! Liked comments from me are my indicator to you that I have seen your order and will get to you ASAP! I will DM you when your order is ready! c:​

Last edited:
Character Name: Eon
Island Name: Metropolis
Order And Payment Method: 96 NMTs with IGB (480k IGB)
Delivery Or Pickup: Pickup would be fine :)
Would You Like The Watering Service And Free Item? If so, Whats Your Item Choice?: No thanks
What Time(s) Are You Available (Please Include Timezone For Better Understanding): Available right now and for about 3 more hours (Pacific)

Reactions: Hay
Character Name: Eon
Island Name: Metropolis
Order And Payment Method: 96 NMTs with IGB (480k IGB)
Delivery Or Pickup: Pickup would be fine :)
Would You Like The Watering Service And Free Item? If so, Whats Your Item Choice?: No thanks
What Time(s) Are You Available (Please Include Timezone For Better Understanding): Available right now and for about 3 more hours (Pacific)
Oh all my NMT haha! I'll pm you in a sec!

Character Name: Farfle
Island Name: Hedgepetal
Order And Payment Method: IGB, 5 orange cosmos and 5 pink tulips
Delivery Or Pickup: Delivery
Would You Like The Watering Service And Free Item? If so, Whats Your Item Choice?: would love to have some flowers watered
What Time(s) Are You Available (Please Include Timezone For Better Understanding): GMT. Available from now.

Last edited:
Character Name: August
Island Name: Fossil
Order And Payment Method: All 32 purple hyacinths, IGB
Would You Like The Watering Service And Free Item? If so, Whats Your Item Choice?: I would love to have some flowers watered!
What Time(s) Are You Available (Please Include Timezone For Better Understanding): Right now and also all tomorrow, EST

Character Name: Farfle
Island Name: Hedgepetal
Order And Payment Method: IGB
Would You Like The Watering Service And Free Item? If so, Whats Your Item Choice?: would love to have some flowers watered
What Time(s) Are You Available (Please Include Timezone For Better Understanding): GMT. Available from now.
Character Name: August
Island Name: Fossil
Order And Payment Method: All 32 purple hyacinths, IGB
Would You Like The Watering Service And Free Item? If so, Whats Your Item Choice?: I would love to have some flowers watered!
What Time(s) Are You Available (Please Include Timezone For Better Understanding): Right now and also all tomorrow, EST
Preparing orders now! Im going to Farfle and then jambouree, thanks for ordering! <3

Character name: Donna
Island name: Ruatha
Order and payment method: 5 purple hyacinths for 10 nmt
Delivery or pick up: delivery
Would you like watering service or free item: no watering needed, but I'd live the sea globe if that's OK
What time are you available : the next hour or so (EST)

Character name: Donna
Island name: Ruatha
Order and payment method: 5 purple hyacinths for 10 nmt
Delivery or pick up: delivery
Would you like watering service or free item: no watering needed, but I'd live the sea globe if that's OK
What time are you available : the next hour or so (EST)
Hey there! Someone just ordered all the purple hyacinths, so sorry!

I can I place a pre order for 70 NMT and 16 purple hyacinths?

Character Name: Cosha
Island Name: Whittles
Order And Payment Method: 70 NMT and 16 purple Hyacinths - payment via IGB
Delivery Or Pickup: Delivery pls
Would You Like The Watering Service And Free Item? If so, Whats Your Item Choice?: no thank you
What Time(s) Are You Available (Please Include Timezone For Better Understanding): GMT

I can I place a pre order for 70 NMT and 16 purple hyacinths?

Character Name: Cosha
Island Name: Whittles
Order And Payment Method: 70 NMT and 16 purple Hyacinths - payment via IGB
Delivery Or Pickup: Delivery pls
Would You Like The Watering Service And Free Item? If so, Whats Your Item Choice?: no thank you
What Time(s) Are You Available (Please Include Timezone For Better Understanding): GMT
Ah i just sodl out of both, so sorry!

Yes but could I pre order it so that when you do have it in stock I can buy them straight Away?
Unfornualty I wont have any hyacinths back in stock :/ I can ping (@) you when I get more NMT in stock but to be fair I will not take reservations, is that okay?

Character Name: Blacklia
Island Name: Santorini
Order And Payment Method: IGB for 10 blue roses
Delivery Or Pickup: delivery
Would You Like The Watering Service And Free Item? If so, Whats Your Item Choice?: no watering needed, mum's apron.
What Time(s) Are You Available (Please Include Timezone For Better Understanding): from now till 5 more hours.

Character Name: Jessica
Island Name: Peachbloom
Order And Payment Method: 7 pink hyacinths with IGB :)
Delivery Or Pickup: Delivery!
Would You Like The Watering Service And Free Item? If so, Whats Your Item Choice?: No watering service please! For the free item may I get the pink shiny bow parasol?
What Time(s) Are You Available (Please Include Timezone For Better Understanding): EST!

Advance Order ^^

Character Name: しろくま
Island Name: くまくまベアー
Order And Payment Method: 40 Packs of 10 NMT to be paid with 360 TBT.
Delivery Or Pickup: Deliver
Free Item: Cuckoo Clock (Blue) but you would have to make a second trip :)
What Time(s) Are You Available (Please Include Timezone For Better Understanding): Typically 18:00 ~ 23:00 (UTC-5:00) but flexible.

Advance Order ^^

Character Name: しろくま
Island Name: くまくまベアー
Order And Payment Method: 40 Packs of 10 NMT to be paid with 360 TBT.
Delivery Or Pickup: Deliver
Free Item: Cuckoo Clock (Blue) but you would have to make a second trip :)
What Time(s) Are You Available (Please Include Timezone For Better Understanding): Typically 18:00 ~ 23:00 (UTC-5:00) but flexible.
Hi! I dont do advance orders to keeop things fair, but I can @ you when I get more NMT in! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.