• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaicow

Bells
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Pumpkin Cupcake
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (63) +
Hi everyone! I have too many orange and blue pansies so it would be great if y'all could help me get rid of them! It would be a waste to sell them to Timmy and Tommy..... I'll be giving away about 200 of each. Let me know if you want some and I'll come over and drop them off!!

Last edited:
I'd live some blue pansies, maybe 20? Or 10 if 20 is too much.

Donna from Ruatha

I'd live some blue pansies, maybe 20? Or 10 if 20 is too much.

Donna from Ruatha
20 is fine pm me a dodo code and i'll be there in about 10 minutes :)
Post automatically merged:

i would love to come over as well!
If you could pm me how many of each you'd and a dodo code like that would be great! I can drop them off in ~15 minutes :)

I underestimated the number of blue and orange pansies I have..... I still have way too many so if anyone is interested in taking some off my hands that would be lovely :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back