Pingopopit

So-Called Egg
Bells
Switch
0344-7675-5605
Feedback
100% (4) +
I will pay 10,000,000+ in bells!!!
(I'm not sure the exact amount but my entire beach is covered in bells which I needed to get rid of anyways.)
I screwed up by getting on my ds while I was half asleep because I'm not very bright when I'm half asleep and I tted 7 days forward out of habit, to Tangy's moving day. I am looking for someone reliable to hold her for me, but it might be a while as I need to go through the 16 villager cycle.
Post automatically merged:

I also have jacob's ladders, pink roses, and yellow lilies scattered throughout which are perfectly fine to take. Along with a Splatoon furniture set.

Last edited:
I should be able to if I quickly TT someone out ❤️
No bells needed! I already have 40mil so I don’t need any more haha, just happy to have her in my town for a little while 😊

I should be able to if I quickly TT someone out ❤
No bells needed! I already have 40mil so I don’t need any more haha, just happy to have her in my town for a little while 😊
Thank you so much, just let me know when ^^

PM me whenever you’re ready to take her back and I’ll put her in boxes with an amiibo card! No rush at all, I know the 16 villager cycle will take a while haha 😊
Until then, just ask if you want to visit her and I’ll open my gate for you anytime! ❤️

P.S. Your town tune is awesome lol!

Back