Shop closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated the OP as some items were purchased!
All orders have been fulfilled.
Ready for new ones! :)

Hello! Can I get one natural table?

And also, do you happen to have a kitchen island? I didn’t see it on your list but I might have missed it?

Hello! Can I get one natural table?

And also, do you happen to have a kitchen island? I didn?t see it on your list but I might have missed it?

Hi Aeryn! Sure! I think I should have another kitchen island, I?ll check when I am home tonight.
What time zone are you in? I am in CET and available on weekdays from around 8PM to 10PM.

I am in CST time zone (US). Would Friday around 9 CST be fine for pickup? And what would the total price be including the kitchen island? (If you have one)

I am in CST time zone (US). Would Friday around 9 CST be fine for pickup? And what would the total price be including the kitchen island? (If you have one)

So sorry, I totally missed your reply! It's best to like my post when replying so I remember to check back :)
Do you still need the items? Let me know!

Can I get 3 black roses? I'm on CST and will be avaible for about 10 more minutes and tomorrow after 12pm.

Hi Marlee! I totally missed your reply for some reason, even though you liked my post.. Not sure what happened there! Do you still need the roses? Let me know!

Bump! If anyone needs anything while they're completing their towns before ACNH drops... :)

Hi there,

Could I grab the aquarius urn?

Also wondering if you have any pink hydrangea starts? If you do could I get 10 of them?

My time zone is New Zealand. I'm free 6pm-11pm.

Hi there,

Could I grab the aquarius urn?

Also wondering if you have any pink hydrangea starts? If you do could I get 10 of them?

My time zone is New Zealand. I'm free 6pm-11pm.

Hello! Sure! Although I must tell you that I'm not sure when exactly I'll be free at that time this week, it might not be until the weekend. Is that ok with you?

Hello,

could I grab full Marty RV set + Chelsea RV set and Marty to visit my town?

Free anytime, time zone is Australian. Will PM you my updated friend code.

Hello,

could I grab full Marty RV set + Chelsea RV set and Marty to visit my town?

Free anytime, time zone is Australian. Will PM you my updated friend code.

Hi Hika! Sure, I'll go ahead and start ordering those for you.
Not sure if I'll be done today, are you available tomorrow as well around this time?

Hi Hika! Sure, I'll go ahead and start ordering those for you.
Not sure if I'll be done today, are you available tomorrow as well around this time?

Yup, can wait until tomorrow as well. Thankyou! Just tell me when you can go ahead with payment.

Yup, can wait until tomorrow as well. Thankyou! Just tell me when you can go ahead with payment.

I just remember that tomorrow night I won't be home until later, so I'll try and finish it now!
You can send payment already if that's okay with you, for larger orders I prefer to do so :) Thank you!

I just remember that tomorrow night I won't be home until later, so I'll try and finish it now!
You can send payment already if that's okay with you, for larger orders I prefer to do so :) Thank you!

And sent! Update me when you're ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back