Shop closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again! So sorry about the error! I was called to wash the dishes, then I was pulled away to go to the pharmacy with my dad. Again, sorry about the error! Can we try again in about an hour?

Hi again! So sorry about the error! I was called to wash the dishes, then I was pulled away to go to the pharmacy with my dad. Again, sorry about the error! Can we try again in about an hour?

Unfortunately that doesn't really work for me.. We can try tomorrow! :)

We can do it anytime from now until 11pm EST!

Hi! Sorry, I had a NYE dinner party when you replied! I have a visit to my in-laws planned this afternoon, but in the evening CET I should be available. Will be going to bed early though, didn't have much sleep tonight..:)

Hi! If they're available may I please buy a heart indigo balloon, lemon double scoop, and a tweeter Rainbow Screen and an Aurora Screen? My time zone is EST :)

I'll send the TBT once you confirm! I'm in no rush though so please take your time. Thanks!

Edit:I realized I had the screens in my catalog ^^; sorry

Last edited:
Hi! If they're available may I please buy a heart indigo balloon, lemon double scoop, and a tweeter Rainbow Screen and an Aurora Screen? My time zone is EST :)

I'll send the TBT once you confirm! I'm in no rush though so please take your time. Thanks!

Edit:I realized I had the screens in my catalog ^^; sorry

Hi! Sorry for the late reply :) Yes, that's fine! I can meet up with you this afternoon or tonight in CET timezone, if that's alright with you?

Can I have the RV sets for Marty, Etoile and Chelsea sets for 25TBT each? <3

Hi! Sure! Thanks for your order :) As the orders are quite large, can I ask to pay beforehand? I'll order everything today, so I should be able to have you pick everything up tonight (CET time) if that works for you!

Hi! Sorry for the late reply :) Yes, that's fine! I can meet up with you this afternoon or tonight in CET timezone, if that's alright with you?

Either of those times work for me, thank you! I already sent the bells :) I'll be home around 1pm EST if that works? If not, just lmk when~ Thanks so much

Last edited:
Sorry for not mentioning this in my original order, but could I also get the following fossils?
- Fern Fossils
- Megacero Skull
- Plesio Torso
I'll send over whatever additional payment is required!

Sorry for not mentioning this in my original order, but could I also get the following fossils?
- Fern Fossils
- Megacero Skull
- Plesio Torso
I'll send over whatever additional payment is required!

I don't keep track of which fossils there are.. Sorry :( But you can take home all the fossils you find in my camp site in hopes of having one of those in there! Many of them aren't assessed, so I don't know what they are..

I'm starting ordering now, so I should be done in about 45 minutes or so! I also received the TBT well, thank you :)

Could I please get the cinnamoroll set? I will send the TBT when it is confirmed to be alright to do : )

Last edited:
Could I please get the cinnamoroll set? I will send the TBT when it is confirmed to be alright to do : )

Hi, of course! Thanks for your order :) I'm ordering three sets for a previous order right now, but I have a quiet Sunday evening planned so I should be able to order your set tonight as well :) In which time zone are you? I'm in CET.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back