Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

Mayor: Val
Town: Cutetown
Item(s) Buying: Acid-Washed Jacket, Banana Split Hat & Retro Helmet, please
Total TBT: 3 TBT
Pickup or Delivery?: Whichever is easiest for you
hello! pickup is fine, let me know whenever you're available, i'll hold onto those items for you

Mayor: Vic
Town: Fellrock
Item(s) Buying:
clerk's shirt
tranquil bridge
green loafers
red striped socks
kiki and lala wand
kiki and lala pin
kerokerokeroppi pins
cinnamoroll shoes
pompompurin shoes
Total TBT: 9 I think?
Pickup or Delivery?: Pickup please c:

awesome, just let me know when you're online and in the meantime i'll hold onto the items! your total is 8 tbt btw, not 9 - the clerk's shirt is free

Mayor: Emily
Town: Succtown
Items: kerokerokeroppi pins, tranquil bridge, regal bed
Total TBT: 3TBT
Delivery/Pickup: Delivery

ty! :)
ah i'm so sorry but the person who posted before you mentioned the kerokerokeroppi pins and tranquil bridge, i only have one of those items, so your total will only be 1 tbt unless you want anything else instead!

Mayor: Jennie
Town: Honeydew
Items Buying: Kiki and Lala Dress, Pompompurin Hat, Yellow Pikmin
Total TBT: 3
Pickup or Delivery: either or!
Availability: anytime besides 1-7pm EST

sounds good! are you available right now? if so i'll place those 3 items by my train station, add you, and then open the gate. if not let me know when you are :)

edit: @cherrysmilesonice i've added you and just opened my gate, head over when ready !

Last edited:
Mayor: Anthony
Town: Starline
Item(s) Buying: Pompompurin shoes, red striped socks, suspenders shirt, green gingham shorts, green loafers, 24-hour-shop uniform, sweater, trench coat
Total TBT: 8tbt
Pickup or Delivery?: anything works :)

Mayor: Anthony
Town: Starline
Item(s) Buying: Pompompurin shoes, red striped socks, suspenders shirt, green gingham shorts, green loafers, 24-hour-shop uniform, sweater, trench coat
Total TBT: 8tbt
Pickup or Delivery?: anything works :)

unfortunately someone that's posted before you has already ordered the pompompurin shoes, red striped socks, and green loafers and i only have one of each : ( so your new total will be 5 tbt unless you want anything else instead! also by sweater you mean the sweater dress right? makin sure

unfortunately someone that's posted before you has already ordered the pompompurin shoes, red striped socks, and green loafers and i only have one of each : ( so your new total will be 5 tbt unless you want anything else instead! also by sweater you mean the sweater dress right? makin sure

oops, by sweater I mean sweater dress. Also that's fine with me i'll just take what is left on my list. Could I possible pick it up tomorrow (im edt and its 10pm atm) im moving currently and can't seem to find my 3ds sorry about the hassle !

oops, by sweater I mean sweater dress. Also that's fine with me i'll just take what is left on my list. Could I possible pick it up tomorrow (im edt and its 10pm atm) im moving currently and can't seem to find my 3ds sorry about the hassle !

yup that's totally fine and it's no problem, i'll reserve those 5 for you then. :)

awesome, just let me know when you're online and in the meantime i'll hold onto the items! your total is 8 tbt btw, not 9 - the clerk's shirt is free

oh thank you for the correction! I've added you and am available now if that's okay :)

Last edited:
bump.

i'll be closing this thread after finishing the current orders, even if there are items left over. i'd like to start my cycling town!

pending orders:

• renazyk
  • Valzed
  • emily_e_c
  • Alaskanwolf

to those of you who haven't gotten back to me yet ( all except Alaskanwolf ) , please let me know as soon as possible if you're still ordering. if no one's gotten back to me by some point later on today, i'll assume not and either take the items off hold or sell them to tom nook along with the town. don't worry though, i understand having a life, timezones, and that not everyone can be online when i am.

Last edited:
Ignore this post, I forgot to read the post ontop of this lol.

Last edited:
Mayor: Melinda
Town: Namoto
Item(s) Buying:
pink balloon,
blue balloon,
red pinwheel,
heart yellow balloon,
choco soft-serve,
kiki-and-lala-dress,
my melody-dress,
pink lace-up dress,
hero's clothes,
hero's cap,
hero's boots,
hero's pants

Total TBT: 12, I think^^
Pickup or Delivery?: Delivery
Availability: Today at ~10pm

my friendcode is in the side-bar.

Mayor: Melinda
Town: Namoto
Item(s) Buying:
pink balloon,
blue balloon,
red pinwheel,
heart yellow balloon,
choco soft-serve,
kiki-and-lala-dress,
my melody-dress,
pink lace-up dress,
hero's clothes,
hero's cap,
hero's boots,
hero's pants

Total TBT: 12, I think^^
Pickup or Delivery?: Delivery
Availability: Today at ~10pm

my friendcode is in the side-bar.

alright, i'll hold onto those items for you!

hello! pickup is fine, let me know whenever you're available, i'll hold onto those items for you

Hi! I should be off & on throughout today/tonight so hopefully we can catch each other. Thanks so much!

Mayor: Roger
Town: Kuro
Item(s) Buying: Cinnamoroll Hat, Cinnamoroll Outfit, Hello Kitty Outfit
Total TBT: 3 (If everything is still on sale)
Pickup or Delivery?: Flexible, but I'll say pickup.
Availability: Until 3 PM EST, after that I'll be back ASAP, but I don't know when.

P.S. FC on sidebar is for my main town on my new 3DS XL, but I am playing Kuro on a standard 3DS, so the FC is 4355-9786-7371.

Hi! I should be off & on throughout today/tonight so hopefully we can catch each other. Thanks so much!
me too ( i usually leave my acc logged in but browse different tabs or go afk ) i'm sure we will at some point, and no problem !

Mayor: Roger
Town: Kuro
Item(s) Buying: Cinnamoroll Hat, Cinnamoroll Outfit, Hello Kitty Outfit
Total TBT: 3 (If everything is still on sale)
Pickup or Delivery?: Flexible, but I'll say pickup.
Availability: Until 3 PM EST, after that I'll be back ASAP, but I don't know when.

P.S. FC on sidebar is for my main town on my new 3DS XL, but I am playing Kuro on a standard 3DS, so the FC is 4355-9786-7371.

i have the items ready and if you can come pick them up now i'll open my gate! and yes everything's still on sale

Can I reserve the last Coin Headpiece? Gotta go to work. Will be back in about 8 hours if you'll still be on. :)

yeah absolutely :) hopefully i'll be around by then

Last edited:
When you deliver my orders at 10pm, could you please also sell me these items:
kiki and lala pin
kiki and lala shoes
matcha soft serve
It would be great if you'd do this for me. That would make 15 TBT, if I counted right.

Last edited:
When you deliver my orders at 10pm, could you please also sell me these items:
kiki and lala pin
kiki and lala shoes
matcha soft serve
It would be great if you'd do this for me. That would make 15 TBT, if I counted right.

i can! :) curious what time is it for you right now or what timezone you're in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back