• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading ♡ closed! ♡

I can do pink, do you want a message?

just something Holiday-themed for me.

Last edited:

okay! and that's alright, i don't need one.
sending yours over right now! :)

um, this is awkward, but I actually had 1 less pink than I thought I had so I'm actually out. Sorry. To make up for it, are there any Collectables, etc. that you want, or I can just give you the 49 bells that it cost, or what?

Again, so sorry.

ah, that's alright! it was an honest mistake, so i wouldn't get too upset over it, haha.
would it be possible for me to just give you 50 tbt and have you buy one and send it to me?
they're still available in the shop, aren't they? o:

ah, that's alright! it was an honest mistake, so i wouldn't get too upset over it, haha.
would it be possible for me to just give you 50 tbt and have you buy one and send it to me?
they're still available in the shop, aren't they? o:

Actually, they are. I guess Chrome was just being a butt at that time. Yes. I think that would work.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright. I send it.

Thanks again for being understanding.

Last edited:

bump~

need to trade these off soon, as i'll be at a party most of the day
and i won't be back until really late at night!

I'd like to trade one if you still need to. What message would you like? Anything Christmassy works for me c:

alright, i'll send yours over now! thank you!
and i don't need a message, unless you want to include one. ^_^

If you would like to trade 2 pink presents for 2 pink presents I would love to do that!

Back