• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm back, let me just get the 2.8 mil together and I'll let you know in a few minutes when I'm ready. Thanks!

Hi, I'm ready to trade. Please let me know when you're ready, PM me your FC and all that :) Do you want me to drop themany bags or in Retail? Thanks.

ok i have added you

Gates are now open for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I'm ready to trade. Please let me know when you're ready, PM me your FC and all that :) Do you want me to drop themany bags or in Retail? Thanks.

It might be easier to do it through retail. Give me a moment to set that up and I will let you know. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Saphi and gothscifigirl, you guys are my last trades for the day. Give me some time to set up the items and I will open the gates for you. Thanks ^^

Gates are now open for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

It might be easier to do it through retail. Give me a moment to set that up and I will let you know. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Saphi and gothscifigirl, you guys are my last trades for the day. Give me some time to set up the items and I will open the gates for you. Thanks ^^

Ok, thanks!

Hello! I'm back! Do you still have a:

lily lamp
pansy table
tulip dresser
and sunflower stereo?

for 800K? :)

can i buy a
Hydrangea bed
Rose sofa
Sunflower stereo
Pansy table
Hibiscus clock
Flower bouquet ?
i believe it comes out to 1386000?

I don't have enough xP
Can I just have the bubble wand and strawberry ice cream? like 50k or so?

How about 297k for the sailboat model and I will give you the bubble wand and strawberry ice cream for free? Does that help?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I'm back! Do you still have a:

lily lamp
pansy table
tulip dresser
and sunflower stereo?

for 800K? :)

Yes, the items are still available!

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i buy a
Hydrangea bed
Rose sofa
Sunflower stereo
Pansy table
Hibiscus clock
Flower bouquet ?
i believe it comes out to 1386000?

Yes. I will be on maybe tomorrow afternoon and we can meet then. Thank you ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gothscifigirl, did you get my vm? My gates are open for you. ^^

How about 297k for the sailboat model and I will give you the bubble wand and strawberry ice cream for free? Does that help?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, the items are still available!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes. I will be on maybe tomorrow afternoon and we can meet then. Thank you ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -[/COLOOR]

Gothscifigirl, did you get my vm? My gates are open for you. ^^

Oops sorry! I wasn't checking VM's, I'm on my way now, sorry! :)

May I please purchase the forest wall and floor and strawberry ice creams for 400k?

Hi! Sorry, I sold the forest wall earlier and forgot to update my list. I still have forest floor and strawberry ice creams available. Thanks!

Sailboat Model,mini car, cacao tree, cornucopia, Sea view wallpaper, Compass and green and yellow glow wand. For ?

And total.

Nothing else needed.

Last edited:
I would like to buy: chessboard rug, bunny b. balloon, bunny y. balloon, 1 tweeter, 1 of each ice creams, 1 milk, 1 vinegar, chocolate cake x2, hydrangea bed, rose sofa, lily lamp, cosmos fan, sunflower stereo, pansy table, hibiscus clock, tulip dresser, and flower bouquet. Would 5.8mill be all right?

Also, I have 4 lucky clovers. Can I trade them for Julian's pic?

Last edited:
Sailboat Model,mini car, cacao tree, cornucopia, Sea view wallpaper, Compass and green and yellow glow wand. For ?

And total.

Nothing else needed.

Someone previously ordered the cornucopia so for all the other things the total is 1,585,000.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to buy: chessboard rug, bunny b. balloon, bunny y. balloon, 1 tweeter, 1 of each ice creams, 1 milk, 1 vinegar, chocolate cake x2, hydrangea bed, rose sofa, lily lamp, cosmos fan, sunflower stereo, pansy table, hibiscus clock, tulip dresser, and flower bouquet. Would 5.8mill be all right?

Also, I have 4 lucky clovers. Can I trade them for Julian's pic?

Yes, I can trade Julian's pic for the clovers.

How much would you want for miniature car, Digital photo frame (Katie) and Sketchbook (Katie)?

Also are you looking for any certain villager pictures? I have Whitney's, Chief's and Luckie's!

i have villager pictures of monique and sterling. would you like to trade them for your pictures of lolly and bob?

May I have: Milk, one vinegar, rose sofa, princess bed, and one strawberry icecream, if that's okay?

[can give you hero boots, and a lucky clover. Also, goldie and Katt's pictures. Possibly carmen's, as she's moving in. If you'd like to have her too, then you can.]

Last edited:
How much would you want for miniature car, Digital photo frame (Katie) and Sketchbook (Katie)?

Also are you looking for any certain villager pictures? I have Whitney's, Chief's and Luckie's!

Hi! I no longer have the sketchbook available, sorry. I forgot to update my list. I have all those villager pics already. If you look under the villager pics tab I have a wishlist listed of the pics I am looking for. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have villager pictures of monique and sterling. would you like to trade them for your pictures of lolly and bob?

Yes, I will trade you for those pics.

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I have: Milk, one vinegar, rose sofa, princess bed, and one strawberry icecream, if that's okay?

[can give you hero boots, and a lucky clover. Also, goldie and Katt's pictures. Possibly carmen's, as she's moving in. If you'd like to have her too, then you can.]

I can trade you for the hero's boots, lucky clover, Goldie, Katt and Carmen's pic. Thanks^^

I can trade you for the hero's boots, lucky clover, Goldie, Katt and Carmen's pic. Thanks^^
I don't have carmen's yet. I can try my hardest to get it for you ASAP though! Other than that, we can make the trade sometime tomorrow!

Last edited:
I'm generally not sure what the going rate for things is...But is 250K okay for these?
I'm interested in:
Rainbow Feather
Blue Glow Wand
Vinegar
Flour
Cornucopia
Sparkling Cider
Milk
Globe
Cool Globe

Last edited:
Hi! I no longer have the sketchbook available, sorry. I forgot to update my list. I have all those villager pics already. If you look under the villager pics tab I have a wishlist listed of the pics I am looking for. Thanks!

Ah okay! No worries, that's mainly what I was looking to get so nevermind for me. Thank you though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back