• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tulip dresser
Hydrangea bed
Lily lamp
Sun flower stereo
Pansy table hibiscus clock
Flower bouquet

Full Zodiac statue bubbles
Stump tree
Mini car

Price please for I know I have enough

Hi! Flower items come to 1,386,000. The zodiac statue 2M, and bubbles you mean as in pic?? Stump tree and mini car are 297k each. So grand total besides bubbles (I don't know what that means exactly) is 3,980,0000.

Hi! Flower items come to 1,386,000. The zodiac statue 2M, and bubbles you mean as in pic?? Stump tree and mini car are 297k each. So grand total besides bubbles (I don't know what that means exactly) is 3,980,0000.

Okay 2.6mil, I don't want a Bubbles pic, but I was meaning Zodiac Statues Horse,Tiger etc. Which are also bobble heads. And yes 2mil for that, stump tree seat, and mini car 297k each.

flower stuff I will not need any more some else gave it to me.

Sorry to confuse you. :( Let me know if the total is still the same.

Let know when your ready
Please let me know I really need those items

Last edited:

Okay 3.980mil

Let know
I'm help someone now

Okidoki then. When can we meet? I'm around the next two days like always so just give me a signal. ;-)

Oh, and I'd need your 3DS code yet. It doesn't appear under your icon.

Last edited:
Hi, could I please get:

Sunflower stereo
Pansy table
Hibiscus clock
Sketchbook (Katie)
Zodiac statuettes (full set)

for 2.8mil? or let me know please if that's not enough.

Thanks!

Do you still have the sailboat model? how much? ^^;

Edit: oh and 1 bubble wand and 1 strawberry ice cream?

Last edited:
Could I buy the Mossy Carpet and Mortar wall for 200k and an extra kokeshi doll? :)

I'm really bad at making offers, ; ;

do you want a certain amount for a tweeter?

Okay 2.6mil, I don't want a Bubbles pic, but I was meaning Zodiac Statues Horse,Tiger etc. Which are also bobble heads. And yes 2mil for that, stump tree seat, and mini car 297k each.

flower stuff I will not need any more some else gave it to me.

Sorry to confuse you. :( Let me know if the total is still the same.

Let know when your ready
Please let me know I really need those items

If you don't need the weeding day items anymore then your total comes to 2,594,000. The zodiac statuettes are the bobble heads. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back