• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Selling [Closed]

How much for Julian's, Marina's and Cookie's pic? :3

2million Julian and Octavian ?

2 million for both or for each? :)

I don't really have set in stone prices I'm looking for, I'd obviously like more for the more popular villager pics than I would for say, Phil. If you're interested maybe just make an offer and it'll probably be okay with me as long as it's not a total low-ball.

...umm how much for punchy n octavian lol

Sorry this is my first time selling villager pics so I'm really afraid of under/over-charging. :p That's why I'm hesitant naming a price. I know I got offered 100k for Phil earlier so I'm assuming Punchy and Octavian's go for significantly more. Would 750k each be in the usual range they go for?

some pics usually top go from like 500k - 1m sometimes just so u kno but idk how much punchy n octavian go for :S

Edit: i usally dnt pay over 300k for one pic. i usually pay 100k-300k per pic

Last edited:
some pics usually top go from like 500k - 1m sometimes just so u kno but idk how much punchy n octavian go for :S

I'm guessing, just based on their popularity, that they're at the upper end of that, so I'll stick with 750k for Punchy, at least-- since Guero offered 2 mil for Julian + Octavian, even if that's for both, that's still 1 million for Octavian, so maybe let me hear back from them regarding their offer before giving any other pricing on Octavian. :3

I can give you 1m for any 3 pics, it doesn't matter which ones I just want something to trade for Freya's pic!

I can give you 1m for any 3 pics, it doesn't matter which ones I just want something to trade for Freya's pic!

I'm waiting to hear back from someone regarding Phil's pic, and Cookie's, but if I don't hear from them by tomorrow morning, I could do Phil, Vesta, and Cookie's pics for 1million, if that's satisfactory for you. :)

Last edited:
Julian, Octavian, and Cookie's pics are gone. I have a pending deal on Phil's. But still looking for offers on Marina's pic, Vesta's, and Punchy's. :D

Alright, Vesta's pic has been sold, still have left Punchy and Marina, and Phil possibly if the person doesn't get back to me. :)

Back